Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.5

[DE]Megan

Hehe thanks DE, I was currently forma'ing my Tombfinger, but with this asinine nerf which wasn't necessary, I guess I'll just stop here and just use one of the 20 billions other meta weapons.

Oh, and the huge buff on the Gaze ? I won't even try, as you will nerf it in two hotfixes or so.

That just reinforces my point of view on Modular Stuff. Just don't, throw this garbage back into the void if you're unable to have it working Day 1.

2 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Hehe thanks DE, I was currently forma'ing my Tombfinger, but with this asinine nerf which wasn't necessary, I guess I'll just stop here and just use one of the 20 billions other meta weapons.

Oh, and the huge buff on the Gaze ? I won't even try, as you will nerf it in two hotfixes or so.

That just reinforces my point of view on Modular Stuff. Just don't, throw this garbage back into the void if you're unable to have it working Day 1.

Gaze only got a range buff, and its not a huge buff by any means. If anything it needs a fire rate increase.

5 minutes ago, Nox_Terminus said:

Gaze only got a range buff, and its not a huge buff by any means. If anything it needs a fire rate increase.

You're right, not even worth the pain equipping it then. All Primary Kitguns are now worthless ? How surprising

These contain good fix and BAD ONES.

I built primary kitguns use each chamber and use some formas for each. For tombfinger one (with TREMOR and SPLAT) I used 8 formas and Exilus forma (of course orokin catalyst too).
But now this fix changed charge rate and it force me to use more forma. The fix is NOT adjustment or nerf. This is MISS. If you won't take the change back, you must make up for our formas.

The deadlock protocal...Well why is killing the tresurer so hard and killing protea so easy i just lost 2 live's from the  tresurer and protea got 2 health left but i had 0 revives left then died

so can you make the tresurer part much easier

Please

Every auto rifle (Soma, Baza ...) or auto shotgun is crap because you will run our of ammo in 5 mins. Even the robot and Ammo Mutation dont help. Some of these weapon actually do good damage and are fun to use. Primary Catchmoon doesn't belong here.

What I don't understand is Pax Charge. When we reload, we get full magazine. With Pax Charge we have to wait for the delay AND for slow increase of +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 etc.

When will you solve ammo problem? 

Primary weapons are overshadowed by secondaries. 

13 hours ago, ReddyDisco said:

can we change built kitgun parts? i feel i just wasted 4 forma and a potato now that you nerfed tremor

This.

I mean, aren´t they called Kitgun for a reason? My first thought back then was, that we can now configure a gun depending on the mission or enemies. Those kitguns look like they´re built for quick assembly and "on-the-fly" adjustments.

I never wanted to clutter my inventory with a dozen different versions of the kitguns but rather have ONE Kitgun with a ton of options for variation. That´s exactly the reason why I never really bothered using them.

Some more Feedback from my side:

- since the deadlock protocol update, my mouse pointer in the menus is horribly slow. I need to rub my mouse 2-3 times across my whole mouse pad (XXL version) to get from one side of the screen to the other. The sensitivity settings don´t affect this at all. The aiming and view sensitivity for the warframes are normal, though.

- a very personal opinion: I was quite disappointed with the design of those new corpus weapons. Come on! Look at that amazing model of the Arca Plasmor for example! That´s High-Tech-Engineering! The Stahlta on the other hand, looks very fragile and minimalistic compared to the amazing firepower and different fire modes it has. 

Not sure if many others have been having this issue, but since the hotfix, I've been crashing lately 2 times in less than an hour. Keeps redirecting me back to the site saying my PC hardware isn't running right, but I know It can't be my pc since I've been running Warframe for 10 hours straight sometimes with no issues at all til this hotfix.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.5

• Made improvements towards color customization on the new Melee Moa Companion. This fixes your color customization barely affecting the Moa.

"Improvements"?! This change RUINED my Moa! "Thanks" DE, ... Srs, way to ruin the good looks.

Totaly agree on forma refund, most of the players are quite tight on their formas. Refund will help us to invest something else.

Btw, how DE making their "nerf" is absolutely insane. They are basicly telling everyone not to invest into any new weapon because it would be wasting of time, formas, and efforts. The weapon might end up keeping in inventory collecting dust, or even the worst, sell it, In the end, we will use back our old weapons. DE just wiping all our efforts just like that. These giving a hard time especially to players with limited resources. DE Scott once said it was soul-crushing when players giving out negetive reviews, but the fact is, DE had crushed more souls, and more to come...

From now on, I guess I will stop investing new frame or weapons, its not worth it. Sry about the rant, I'm just feel sad and helpless, when knowing all the things I'd done, is nothing.

16 часов назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Fixed a spawn point in Granum Void that could be exploited to force mass hordes of Errant Specters to spawn and be killed in rapid succession.

We often do not have time to clear the territory. And this is a minimum with two Mesa Prime! Considering that Protei’s neurooptics has never dropped to me, my desire to run into this meaningless Abyss disappears. Spawn just does not keep up with the completion counter.

I personally would love to see the Ember bug return as a mechanic for her. Of course changed around so that it's not busted as hell, but I felt the bug not only made sense for her but was also really cool and looked really fun to use and have happen.

Archived