Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.5

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the fast fix for Wisp's colors!

However, there are number of standing similar glitches, some older, some relatively new, still to be fixed:

Client only:
* K-Drive: ignores custom energy and emissive colors.
* Kuva Ogris: ignores custom energy colors, projectile is always orange.

Host and client:
* Helminth Charger : Ifrit Armor applied on the Metus skin clips through tail (looks as if the wrong bone of the skeleton being attached).
* Valkyr Cheetah Helmet: Some parts of the helmet cannot be colored and instead are always brown.
* Basmu: Some of the shot impact particle effects ignore custom energy colors and are always red.
* Supra Vandal: muzzle flash lights up environment, this light ignores custom energy colors.
* Imperator Vandal: muzzle flash and projectiles ignore custom energy colors.

Why  the charge time on tombfinger primary kitguns differ this time but not when it came out?

Who can compensate the formas we feed on our done primary kitguns?

At first time,every grip turns to the same charge time.Why ur planner didn't load that at that time.

Well, my pitiful formas only can be changed to reputation.

20分钟前 , [DE]Megan 说:

Tombfinger

• Charge time decreased from 0.8secs to 0.5secs with Brash Grip.
  • Charge time increased from 0.8secs to 1.1secs with Steadyslam Grip.
  • Charge time increased from 0.8secs to 1.4secs with Tremor Grip.

Tombfinger

Whoa, what? Brash Tombfinger's charged radial attack is 329.6 damage and Tremor's is 392.0, and now it has nearly triple the charged firing rate? Sure, its direct damage is only 30.4 to Tremor's 92.8, but in the final sum my Tremor-Tombfinger is now essentially worthless. Could you please tune these numbers a bit more, or else give me my seven Forma back?

Just now, Guanine_ said:

Why  the charge time on tombfinger primary kitguns differ this time but not when it came out?

Because we can't have nice things, but we can always have bad ones. Here's an unwarranted 50% chargespeed nerf to the only viable Tombfinger grip, cry a little and go back to using Bramma which is superior in every way except ammo economy. 

13 minutes ago, JKtheSlacker said:

Did the bug where fishing bait drops to the bottom of the body of water immediately get fixed? It's impossible to do the Rare Fish Nightwave weekly without that.

EDIT: Looks like yes! Thanks so much DE!

At least you can access the bait, I have just empty boxes and when I try to select Baits, spears, etc... It pops up the gear wheel.

31 минуту назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Fixes:

Nychus Moa despite being maxed out does not appear like one in the profile. The very same situation as with k-drives back in the day. I really hope i got my mastery.

pwVnXbV.png

and yes SS Clan Sigil cosmetics does not work on Operator.

6 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Freeing the prisoners is not a reliable way to farm standing but is rather a nice little perk

Why would it reward as much as something specifically designed for farming standing?

Which is similar to Syndicate Medallions that I bet most people ignore. DE made us care for the Solaris in accordance to Vox Solaris and recently the Deadlock Protocol as the Corpus treats them as disposible property, but made it so morally wrong to ignore them to due the little standing gain. Imagine if there were any negative standing if we couldn't free them

Indeed they are meant to be nice bonuses, but if they can bypass the Daily Standing, it will incentize some players to free them to get to Rank 5 with Solaris United faster.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Railjack doors sometimes preventing you from moving through unless you move back and approach them again.

Hoorah!  Once it was so bad I got trapped in the little hallway near the cargo bay when there was a lot of connection lag with the host.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tombfinger

what?! noooo!!! change it back, really. it doesn't feel good at all, now. i was happy to not use bramma and have another "good" AoE weapon. now it feels awful to fire with. this is a ridiculous nerf. please consider backtracking for the tremor. the charge times shouldn't have increased.  😞

While you guys are on a hotfixing spree, do you think it might be possible to take another look at Gas procs please? The fact that they're capped at 10 stacks and don't scale with element mods anymore makes them really poor as a primary attacking status effect, which sucks because DoT's are really fun to build around for us status lovers. I would really enjoy being able to prioritize status/gas for some of these new kitguns and the Stahlta, and I've been waiting patiently since the status/shotgun rework for something to be done to make Gas feel good to use again.

Archived