Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.5

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, kyori said:

The normal Juno Combas' codex entries are missing, only 1 out of the 4 are there. 

My guess is that their new Eximus variants aren't spawning properly. In place of their Eximus variants, their "normal variants" spawn. However when we scan their "normal variants", their Eximus variant updates instead, Oddly, the Juno Malleus Machinist Eximus updates properly as their variants are the same as the Juno Comba Eximi variants (convert damage dealt into additional elemental damage for themselves and nearby allies).

6分钟前 , Reifnir 说:

Because we can't have nice things, but we can always have bad ones. Here's an unwarranted 50% chargespeed nerf to the only viable Tombfinger grip, cry a little and go back to using Bramma which is superior in every way except ammo economy. 

Thx for explanation.

btw,Bramma has been history for me,since it explode in front of me.I think no one can hold it.(maybe some one can turn down it)

Just now, safaiaryu said:

Okay, I usually don't complain on hotfixes, but... 

"Fixed being able to stand on destroyed pillar geometry mesh in the Jackal arena." 

Why??? That was a perfectly logical way to manage the lasers in that fight. 

They are anti fun.

6 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

I mean i understand they needed to differentiate based on grip and fire rate. I wish they just left the 0.8s on the longest and then scaled down to 0.3 for the fast grip.

I think 0.8 was a bit low for Tremor. I agree that 1.4 is out of whack, though.

Part of the problem with these charge-to-shoot weapons (like Ferrox, Opticor, and now Tombfinger Primary) is that a longer charge-time also makes the weapon harder to aim, because you need to think further ahead about where you need to be and where you need to face when firing. It's not like a bow, where you can just keep your weapon charged until the split-second you need it. The Tremor nerf isn't just a 4/7 DPS-reduction - it also makes the weapon much harder to use.

Can we please get a change on the rewards from freeing Solaris prisioners on the ship?

It's inane that highest ranking coin gives just 900 Solaris rep. The coin is not trivial to come by (at least 4-6 min to get one on average), finding prisioners is already random, and all that work results in rewards that are easier to get just doing Solaris bounties or spending resources for tradeable rep items with Ticker. No one will ever say "Hmm, I'mma save this person from Solaris because I want to be a nice person, even if the rewards zuck and I'm actually spending a limited resource to get other things I want.". Only Solaris prisioners that will be saved will come from bored players after farming (IF at all, because they can just get salty and don't even bother after the grind) or people learning about the "spend coin, save priosioner, small grofit" scheme.

Can it be made that at least the coins guarantee one reward from that Granum Void tier (even if no Solaris rep is gained), and just have the Granum Void itself pay a little better (like, two non-repeated rewards if you make to max rank)? This could make the grinding less repetitive for people not able to just bypass it with plat, and give an option to farm the stuff slower but at their own pace.

I bought most of the stuff from plat, and already have high standing with Solaris, so I don't care about these changes. But new and mid-game players surely would enjoy not having quantity being enforced by repetition so hard. And Eudico would probably like to have more of her people saved too.

27.5.5 - 28.0.5

Garuda's Talons are still unaffected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, and the Gladiator set bonus.

Exalted melee weapons are still unaffected by the Gladiator set bonus.

All of these mods are still equippable even though they have no effect.

Uhh... You made tremor tombfinger charge rate close to Stahlta's alt fire but its damage is like 3 times less than Stahltas alt fire with less crit even...

WTF

you should go down from 0,8 at least it would have a chance...

Archived