Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Explorating Maps : Reward It Far More.

Froh

There's an issue here.

Maps are well builded and there are secret rooms everywhere. But theses secrets room provides you nothing but some credits (like 20, very generous) and ammo. Sometimes even health spheres o/

See this one ?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=184801192

This is the derelict secret room (and there's indeed already a topic on it). This is the most difficult timed parkour in the game at the moment.

The reward is "NONE". Not even one common mod.

But this is not it. All secret rooms in grineers, corpus etc rewards you with crap.

This is one issue that could be adressed by giving at least 1 or 2 mods. (even common, fusion, or random transmute)

Also the same rooms from voids. Even if they can give stuff, gives far less mods than before. I don't know if this is intended or not, but it's annoying since you won't lose any time doing them now that they are less rewarding than a 5 mn survival.

There's an issue here.

Maps are well builded and there are secret rooms everywhere. But theses secrets room provides you nothing but some credits (like 20, very generous) and ammo. Sometimes even health spheres o/

See this one ?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=184801192

This is the derelict secret room (and there's indeed already a topic on it). This is the most difficult timed parkour in the game at the moment.

The reward is "NONE". Not even one common mod.

But this is not it. All secret rooms in grineers, corpus etc rewards you with crap.

This is one issue that could be adressed by giving at least 1 or 2 mods. (even common, fusion, or random transmute)

Also the same rooms from voids. Even if they can give stuff, gives far less mods than before. I don't know if this is intended or not, but it's annoying since you won't lose any time doing them now that they are less rewarding than a 5 mn survival.

I think the problem with the drops in these 'secret rooms' is that they all still pull from the common drop pool. 

DE just needs to give them their own drop pool, and then they can increase the drop rates of the good stuff, like you outlined in your post. 

This has been discussed since the beginning of Warframe. Honestly if you run a mission with exploring, verse just running a mission through from point a to b, the difference in award is so miniscule, it makes exploring pointless.

They tried to add some point to exploration by adding nav coordinates, but that didn't change anything. Just opening crates and lockers, without going out of my way to look for them, I have a stockpile of about 500+.

In the void, secret rooms have chances of dropping mods, but recently I haven't seen that at all. Just credits, ammo, and health/shield globes as you already mentioned. To sum it all up, as of right now, exploration is basically pointless.

Edited by KingKeif