Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Unable To Control My Wf Using Wasd Keys

southpacific

Played WF a few months ago and got back into it with my friend, no issues since I jumping back in until today. Every mission I go to, after mission start animations, my WF starts moving towards the camera like it's running back while my camera is facing forward. I don't have any control with the WASD keys and makes the game pretty much unplayable. Anyone else had issues like this?

Are you running a virus scanner at the same time? Cuz it can mess up your keyboard. Or are you maybe using a USB keyboard cuz the connection might be a little wonky. Finally, check your task manager, if your computer is using a ton of power when its's not really running anything processor intensive then you might have a virus which can cause keyboard lag.

It's possible in this case that something may be wrong with your keyboard... have you tried using a different one, just to test it?

I've had this happen before when my keyboard is dying or the keys are damaged...

Alternately, it could be something with the loading. Sometimes if a key is pressed during a loading screen, it can trigger stuff like this... but I haven't had this problem on a keyboard, only while using a controller, and not on Warframe to date...