I've reached 5k mission time in the profile, and I'd like to thank DE.

Pictures at the bottom (including overall time)

So I've reached that amount, and it feels really good. Knowing that Warframe has been a part of my life for over 5 years now. And I don't regret a single hour, even considering I sometimes nag at DE when I dislike something, or me being reluctant to change. 🙂

---

I'd like to thank DE for creating a game where I can always go back to, which I can play everyday and that's so enjoyable that I stuck with the game for this long. So thank you, from the bottom of my heart. ❤️ 

IMG_20200617_135153.png

IMG_20200617_135024.jpg

Note: missions quit are either missions changing objective, a certain farm or being connected to bad hosts, that's why it's so high 😅

---

But to start up a discussion, how much time have you spent with the game? Both total and in the profile? 

14 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

But to start up a discussion, how much time have you spent with the game? Both total and in the profile? 

I know I have over 1600 hours in stats screen. I have also spent many hours talking on discord while doing nothing in the game staring at my arsenal or navigation. So I have no clue of the overall investment. 

I've got a bit more than you ingame, OP, like 5700 I wanna say. Don't feel like getting out of bed to launch and check though. Steam has it listed at over 9000, ha.

Lots of dojo decorating, chatting, idling, and yes, playing and grinding. I talk a lot of S#&$ about DE all the time, though I do love the game at its core. 

8 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

fcXx3Zi.jpg

As for total time displayed in steam the number is like 1000 times less, simply because i rarely use the steam version.

Impressive number of kills, did some quick math, over your time you've averaged 1164 kills per hour or roughly 1 every 3 seconds, you monster!

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Nehra96:

I know I have over 1600 hours in stats screen. I have also spent many hours talking on discord while doing nothing in the game staring at my arsenal or navigation. So I have no clue of the overall investment. 

I sometimes just roll around the orbiter when I'm trading 😄 I've traded a lot in the past, so that's why my overall hours are that high..

vor 2 Stunden schrieb so_many_watermelons:

I've got a bit more than you ingame, OP, like 5700 I wanna say. Don't feel like getting out of bed to launch and check though. Steam has it listed at over 9000, ha.

Lots of dojo decorating, chatting, idling, and yes, playing and grinding. I talk a lot of S#&$ about DE all the time, though I do love the game at its core. 

That's great 🙂 I also love the game, there's no denying it lol 😄

vor 1 Stunde schrieb KIREEK:

fcXx3Zi.jpg

As for total time displayed in steam the number is like 1000 times less, simply because i rarely use the steam version.

I love your quit rate of 1% 🙂

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Lazarow:

Me:Congratz

Also me:

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

yNlQWRM.jpg

Why not? 😄 idk, I just find it interesting that even though I nag a lot, it's my most played game in my gaming history, and I've been playing games since almost 2 decades.. the next game coming close with a lot of hours is the 3D fallout franchise.

note: fallout can't compete because it's multiple games VS 1 game 😉

Don't you know that the forum is only for complaining about minor hickups as if it was the end if the world ? 

Get that positivity out if here !

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Fallen77:

Don't you know that the forum is only for complaining about minor hickups as if it was the end if the world ? 

Get that positivity out if here !

Oof, I forgot 😄 and it's even in GD 😱 

vor einer Stunde schrieb Voltage:

Grats. I'll probably hit 7 in a month or so 🙂

It's wild to play this game for so long.

That's cool, congrats when you reach the 7k 🙂 and yh, it's been a wild ride so far, I'm curious what the future will bring 🙂

how much of that time is afk in ur ship? i got almost 2k hours since the game launched and every mastery point ( except prothea ), but i never waste any second ingame afk

Just now, Lenti said:

how much of that time is afk in ur ship? i got almost 2k hours since the game launched and every mastery point ( except prothea ), but i never waste any second ingame afk

None I imagine as the game does not log idle time in ship. Only in game time.

Just now, CuChulainnWD said:

rly? didnt knew that, is idle active when you dont move for a period of time or its every second you spend on your ship?

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Lenti:

vor 3 Minuten schrieb CuChulainnWD:

vor 1 Minute schrieb Lenti:

rly? didnt knew that, is idle active when you dont move for a period of time or its every second you spend on your ship?

There was a bug apparently where other times like dojo were counted, but idk when and for how long, but I've checked the time regularly and it only updates when in a mission, and since I play mostly solo, I never afk'd in missions. 

Most of that number is survival I'd guess, since it's my favorite gamemode since the beginning, and I always stay in there at least 30 mins to an hour. Do this for a couple hours a day, for 5 years and you get those numbers I'd guess 😄 idk the full calculation because I suck at math.

5 minutes ago, Lenti said:

Only in game mission time is counted, not time spent on orbiter, dojo or relays.

13 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

Only in game mission time is counted, not time spent on orbiter, dojo or relays.

Dojo's and Relays counted up until the Empyrean update. 

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Voltage:

Dojo's and Relays counted up until the Empyrean update. 

Oof that long? Well, I'm mostly in the orbiter when I'm not playing, but trading. 

Am 18.6.2020 um 09:17 schrieb phoenix1992:

Way too much.

Weren't you taking a forum break?

There's never "too much" time investment for something that you thoroughly enjoy. 🙂

On 2020-06-18 at 2:51 PM, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

Note: missions quit are either missions changing objective, a certain farm or being connected to bad hosts, that's why it's so high 😅

Pretty much all of us has a bad ratio on mission quit.

Im almost at 15k hrs on steam. 

And my review is simply "its ok". 

But, of course, i love warframe. Favorite game ever for many reasons. Is it perfect? Not even close. But for me it does a lot of things right. 

I hope it lives another 7 years. 

Archived