Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Rank 9 Mission Problem

-RAW-SalCronaz

Unfortunately I haven't encountered that one because of the Mastery test skip bug but if you're doing the stealth test, I found this on the wiki.

Stealth Test

Note: It is advised that "dynamic lighting" be turned ON for this mission, otherwise you will not be able to see anything.

Could be your problem.

thank u bro i will test it tomorrow

Unfortunately I haven't encountered that one because of the Mastery test skip bug but if you're doing the stealth test, I found this on the wiki.

Stealth Test

Note: It is advised that "dynamic lighting" be turned ON for this mission, otherwise you will not be able to see anything.

Could be your problem.

Well, I didn't have this bug in this mission, but something else happened. After Stalker showed up and messed up my first attempt, I battled him without success since my health ran out faster than his (I did manage do bring him down to under half health though...) and then I revived myself and continued the actual test. When I reached the third phase of the test I got detected pretty much instantly since the enemies showed up out of nowhere and I was out in the open. After that I fell off the map and I got respawned back up of course, but since this happened while I got detected the game got stuck into that state and didn't consider it a failure, making me able to kill them in a non-stealth way. The problem with that was that the mission wasn't considered successful. It wasn't considered anything. Nothing happened after I killed the enemies, so I had to abort and now I have to try again tomorrow, I guess. Good thing I don't need rank 9 for anything, hehe...