Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you for the lore on the Corpus founding

Prexades

Serf, thief, loan shark then leader of a cult who worshipping the very idea of greed.

I can only guess that the Orokin were already busy fighting the Sentients or the cult would have been destroyed while it was still a relatively minor one.

Edited by Prexades

also one part doesn't makes sense, since during the orokin era only prime frames existed and after the 1st tenno awakend we started making the normal ones so it doesn't makes any sense that normal protea protects granum instead of prime, also that doesn't makes sense that our starter frames are primes but lore is at the very end of DE's priority.
Also granum hated nef about what he done to the corpus, you didn't heard galaxy sized roast on nef?

People are trying too hard to make sense of the lore behind prime frames, it would be more simple to just look at them as skins and get on with it. Were they first, or just higher rank, or something else doesn't really matter to me. They exist to support the game financially, that is my take on that.

12 minutes ago, AltairFerenc said:

also one part doesn't makes sense, since during the orokin era only prime frames existed and after the 1st tenno awakend we started making the normal ones so it doesn't makes any sense that normal protea protects granum instead of prime, also that doesn't makes sense that our starter frames are primes but lore is at the very end of DE's priority.
Also granum hated nef about what he done to the corpus, you didn't heard galaxy sized roast on nef?

Probably the primes and the vanilla frames were used at the same time.

The primes against sentients the vanilla versions for everything else.

26 minutes ago, AltairFerenc said:

Prime = First model, best model made to appeal orokim aesthetic

Regular= Mass production model, tenno tech was able to replicate that without much trouble.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HoustonDragon said:

Did you farm for the Corpus Temples displays? There's an interesting storyline of how the Founder created the Corpus

I did. And the impression I got is a story about ambition and that you must be the one to carve your own riches, to strive to become better, while helping others who have similar visions grow so they grow alongside you, a "I helped you then, you help me now and then... the cycle continues and we will keep bolstering each other to achive new heights". Do not allow sentimentality stunt your growth. But never do it at the expense of others.

• Like 1