Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guess It Time For A Clan Emblem Competition.

Ronin074

Developers

With so many clans why not guess it is time to launch a

Clan Emblem Competition.

I really enjoy looking at the different emblem on the shoulders of the frames.  Why not gathering them all together.

Black Tide is ready to join in.

I suppose there's no harm in it, but if you wanted to see the many and diverse emblems in Warframe, you could probably just start a thread asking people to post them. I'm sure tons would love to share. Not really sure what would be the appropriate place for it, though.

I suppose there's no harm in it, but if you wanted to see the many and diverse emblems in Warframe, you could probably just start a thread asking people to post them. I'm sure tons would love to share. Not really sure what would be the appropriate place for it, though.

Probably the Fan-Art section.

i wish members could create their emblems in the DOJO and only the leader had to spend the plat. 

I love my emblem and i wish my tenno could all have it without having to spend their money on it. 

Some peeps just dont want to invest or cant :/ I get it

If you want to look fabulous, you have to pay the price.

I do wish users could upload their own emblems to use on their frames independently from the clan emblem... but the moderation for all of the user-submitted emblems would be way too tasking.

Edited by Letter13

If you want to look fabulous, you have to pay the price.

I do wish users could upload their own emblems to use on their frames independently from the clan emblem... but the moderation for all of the user-submitted emblems would be way too tasking.

I'm sorry but this frustrates me. I understand selling cosmetics, but clan emblems? It's just an emblem. 150 plat to upload.. fine, but not for every single person who wants one. Make it like 20k creds to craft and that's it. It's a clan, user-generated emblem, why are we paying DE to be able to use our OWN work?