The increased shield grenade count is slightly helpful, but still not enough. You could need up to 11 grenades to buff the entire team depending on what they bring to the mission. With this change, that still requires 3 casts

• Like 15
vor 5 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Temporal Anchor

• Protea is now invulnerable for the first 3 seconds of Temporal Anchor (i.e on cast, to prevent casting animation deaths).

This invulnerability window is an important add based on all the ways players have used Temporal Anchor thus far - that key survivability reaction should include invulnerability. 

This ability is still pointless. Remove the need to place the anchor in the first place.

• Like 32
7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Temporal Anchor

• Protea is now invulnerable for the first 3 seconds of Temporal Anchor (i.e on cast, to prevent casting animation deaths).

This invulnerability window is an important add based on all the ways players have used Temporal Anchor thus far - that key survivability reaction should include invulnerability. 

We look forward to your feedback on these changes after they are live! 

Her 4 should just rewind whenever, holding the ability rewinds further but drains more energy, instead of having to anchor

• Like 30
11 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Most of these changes aren't negative in spirit, but they aren't enough (seeing other comments and such).

Please let her take advantage of Volt's shield buffs. This is anti-synergenic for honestly no reason as other Warframes do benefit from this interaction, and it's just silly not to allow Protea to as well. This reminds me of of the time that it was decided that Mesa can't use Arcane Velocity anymore and people responded accordingly...

Yes please don't discourage intelligent team comp and synergy, this is what adds complexity and intrigue to co-op play. I want to be motivated to bother recruiting because I know there'll be a good payoff. 

• Like 30

I don't see why the Dispencers can't be permanent, or if not permanent, follow Protea around. since Wisps motes aren't duration based. Put a max of 2-3 Dispencers and an infinite timer and I doubt it'll break the game too much. It's still much inferior to Trinity's Energy Vampire anyway.

• Like 33
5 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

Her 4 should just rewind whenever, holding the ability rewinds further but drains more energy, instead of having to anchor

The ability snap shots all sound and visuals in a very short time span in order for it to work via playback. They would need to rebuild the ability from the ground up. Don't see Pablo undoing this given how much work he put into it. Players may have to adapt to this ability being what it is. 

The amount of processing/memory power needed to be recording constantly to make this work whenever is kinda the reason this wont happen. At least not in the way one would expect.  Have a few ideas Id have to watch Doctor Who for a bit again to get it all down.

• Like 32

i was expecting a bigger buff for blaze artillery, at least let us put just 1 turret that last at least 20 secs :S also she has just 1 turret in his back, why we can cast 3???

Edited by Frenrihr89
  • Like 10
On 2020-06-18 at 10:02 PM, Gaz_TTV said:

A bit underwhelming but I'll take it

Agree, still an improvement tho...

I'd increase the range of grenades from 4 to 8 ( 4 to 5 isn't really anything )

Duration increase by 6

Blaze duration increase by 2

Remove the hop during cast - Make one shield grenade auto attach to Protea

The 3 seconds of invulnerability should trigger when Anchor ends, either in a natural way cus the timer is up or when Protea gets a fatal hit and triggers a premature rewind, in that case since she reverts back, those 3 seconds will be more useful at the end of the ability considering she reverts back in a knockdown state and on low health.

On a side note people have been asking for a way to have scaling dmg, doubling the dmg of grenades doesn't really do jack S#&$, cus it just goes back to doing nothing after 20 mins instead of 10...Make them scale like other damaging abilities we already have.

And Blaze Turrets should be moddable or have some better scaling..

It looks to me that of 13 pages of people asking for significant durations/range boosts and scaling damage, the team totally ignored that part, because a range/duration boost by +1/+3 to me looks like a trolling joke when we have abilities/weapons like dex pixia, regulators, landslide, whipclaw, bladestorm that can benefit from combo counter at least , gara's 1 etc etc that are either moddable on their own or benefit from stat stick mods

And with this Hard and Ultra Hard mode coming soon, fighting level's 600+ is a likely eventuality after 1 hour for those who like to face high lvl's

Edited by arm4geddon-117
  • Like 23

A hair of a change. Not all that I was looking for personally. Will test the crap out of still.

My wish list:

Gernades: Fine, would like to have the shield give shields to those who don't have them and on stationary targets such as mobile def consoles, be more visible. 

Blaze: I really would like to see this ability gain benifits from primary weapon or be indipendently modable. Like Hildryn's 1 or Atlas's, Gara, and Khora's 1. OR make it change elemental types to color like Excal or Chroma... but that maybe more suitable for an augment

Dispenser: Good ability. I am one to complain about visiual noise but it would be good to have something because I have been marking it with my G for people. Maybe also do a colored "Fountain" effect that is louder when something pops out? Blue energy fountain up for energy, yellow energy for armor, Red for health? Just to make it even more apperent. just a personal twish list.

Time: I really wish this ability "pulled" enemies with her as she rewind. Think about Neo in the second Matrix flying to save trinity, but back wards. Then it did the burst damage at the end.

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

I'd increase the range of grenades from 4 to 15 ( 4 to 5 isn't really anything )

Given how easily spamable this is, how with zero range buff you're covering a "line" that is 15m across (5x5x5) and there seems to be no cap other than duration on how many you can have out... May consider how you are playing with them? I know personally I throw them out like I am in a parade tossing candy to the kids. And given I have some range on them, it causes them to overlap, and... well... it be everywhere. She can cover better than Equinox's maim, build up her 4 and POP just like Equinox.

• Like 6

Would be a nice QOL change if when Protea used the shield grenade, one just spawned attached to her and her companion if they didn't already have one.

• Like 13

You're probably going to have to double the damage of blaze artillery again after this. 

Just save yourself the hassle and make it triple, its pretty pathetic. My sentinel weapons kill higher levels than this ability 

• Like 14

These sound extremely underwhelming. I'll hold proper judgment till these drop and I can test them but I just wish DE would listen to the community more. Almost every reply (and I do mean literally almost all of them) on the Protea feedback thread had the following: scaling damage on her 1 and 2 and remove the duration of her 2 and increase the duration of her 1. Instead they add 3 seconds to her 1 and 1 second to her 2 and just double the damage. That's kinda what we want but also very much not. It's extremely disappointing to see this but once again, I will hold any further judgment until I test her. Who knows, this might fix everything and if so I'll publicly recant my complaint here. 

• Like 17