Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upcoming Protea Changes!

[DE]Megan

SO, after some testing now, THIS is what I posted on the hotfix thread:

(do you guys agree? disagree? what do you think personally)

Thank you DE for all the hard work even in these hard times!

really appreciate how fast you guys pump out fixes and updates.

that being said, I have been very critical with protea ever since her release, as I really love the turret playstyle in games. so I was playing her for the last couple of hours to see how she feels now, and then got into some real number and build testing.

Blaze Artillery (early numbers and testing results)

the damage output on its own IS pretty reasonable now, and definitly enough for all real content in the game! for a single turret to kill a lvl 160 heavy gunner you need a total of 200% duration and 300% power strengths.

so on its base it would take around 8 turrets to kill it (2 are boosted), which already are reasonable numbers considering its with no mods at all.

Duration is the MOST important part to add if you want more damage, as more time to ramp up gives the turret much more efficiency than to increase the base damage, so 200% is a MINIMUM requirement if you want to play her at least effectively now. making the turret last 6 seconds, making it ramp up to 19x damage on the last shot, already reducing the number of turrets need to kill a lvl 160 gunner down to 3. (non boosted) while 100% duration/200% strengths would still require 4 turrets. (one boosted)

so what I recommend you do is using at least 200% duration and at least 150% power strengths, this allows you to kill a lvl 160 heavy gunner in 2 turrets. which again, on its own, with no help, is pretty legit for a second skill.

even in a normal scenario with groups of enemys or even groups of heavy gunners, the damage still feels good and clears them pretty fast thanks to its piercing shots and perma CC.

6 seconds on the turret is now BARELY enough to play the game while using the turret as damage support, it still doesn't feel quite like a turret to me honestly, its a big burst of damage, especially if you drop down all three at a time, it really can melt everything.

for me, on 300% duration (so at 9 seconds) the turrets really start to feel good, 10 seconds as I said before would be an awesome duration to have, sadly it is VERY hard to mod for this duration and still be effective in range, strengths and survivability respectively. (not even thinking about efficiency, which protea luckily doesn't really need as much)

Range is a MUST HAVE on portea and you CAN NOT go under 100%.. because any less than 30m range you will definitly feel.. I recommend at least 145% range to have, to put turrets out an never worry about their range, this is already extremly hard to pair with a 300% duration.. and then you STILL need to reach that 150% strength.. leaving you no space at all to mod for survivability..

so to REALLY make her feel good at legit, you definitly have to sacrifices something.. which could be good game design yes, but still feels very unfair when so much other frames have a way better time modding..

for all she can do now, frames with turret like things, such a wukong, vauban and octavia, all are still outclassing her by a pretty hefty amount, making her in the grand scheme of things still feel underpowered.

in regard to her damaging grenade, up until lvl 80 they feel quite okay, their combination of damage duration and area feels absolutly fine, and spamming 2-3 volleys of this in an area, can definitly hold it down and even kill enemys if positioned well enough. I would still prefer it if they would shred armor, to give a little more synergy, but I guess thats proteas theme, just having very good damage types that work on its own. totally legit for a first ability.

her shield grenade still feels to low in duration sadly. it only begins to feel nice at 300% duration again.. anything below thats makes you constantly go: "oh its already gone again?" even with 200% duration, 25 seconds feel very shgort for a defensiv skill, and although it heals you immediatly, giving you protection, it feels way nicer to use it for the regen in a lot of cases where you dont really need that burst heal, and are just fine with a little sustain.

her 3 obviously is amazing as I said from the beginning. 

and her 4 has not changed for me, since I never died in it before.. because we already have her 1 to cover tankyness. still it feels a LITTLe BIT more useful now, since I am not THAT Angry anymore to just spam 2, and Im fine with only casting 2-3 in 4's duration.. so it does at least give me back more that  I invest, even without heavy spamming. still overall feels underwhelming and could have some nice synergy added. (my favorite suggestion still was to just make it stop the duration on all other skills while active, that would be so AWESOME and would give so much reason to use it and be fun and interactive! and would instantly fix all duration concerns)

Overview, results and thoughts on the changes

Overall the buff was definitly needed and is a GREAT step in the right direction, protea is now definitly usable and will make her more enjoyable for some already! her powerlevel was okay before and is definitly good now. in regards to her overall enjoyment I still think her duration numbers are to low to be quite there yet on top with other frames and how much of a good time they have.

Grenade Fan - 9/10

does its job really really great now! damage is OKAY, CC is great! shield grenade durations could easily be doubled or at least increased to 20 seconds, even if it would nerf the initial heal in the process to make it really feel awesome and be a 10/10

Blaze Artillery - 8/10

does INCREDIBLE damage now and shreds any real content in the game with even  1-2 turrets. great changes here for its purpose. Again, I just feel cheated a bit still, asthis was suppose to be THE turret skill me and many others hoped for, which it is not. it is REALLY good now, but fails to feel like a real turret by a very small amount still. IF we would at least double its duration now, giving 6 seconds at a base, (even if we would scale back the damage by only .5 each time) I would have been MUCH happier and having the feeling of a real best boi turret friend. so if we could compromise for just twoooo tiny more seconds, I would love you forever! because we REALLY need that 10 second duration AT LEAST to feel reasonable, I truly belive this after testing, and getting it with just a 200% duration investment would feel MUCH easier to accomplish without gimping our build to much.

Dispensary -10/10

easily her best ability, it will make her relevant through all stages of the game forever, providing SO Much utility, creating so much more design space for guns and other abilitys in the future, its just awesome and exactly what I have dreamed of.

Temporal Anchor -  10/10 desing, 2/10 in usefulness

although it has your heart and soul put into it DE, and despite how AMAZING it looks and feels visually, it still has some major issues in usability, it might be great for newer payers, giving them some sort of health buffer, but even at a mid level of play, the protcetion part of it quickly becomes irrelevant in reality, same goes for energy regen really, since we already have that covered in her 3 also. so I dont really often use it, nor do I feel like I need it. with her becomming al ittle less spammy (which is great and needs even less still) the argument for anchor that allows spamming becomes thinner too. so what I would really like to see is still an added synergy here, even more so than any mechanical change.. again: my favorite suggestion still was to just make it stop the duration on all other skills while active, that would be so AWESOME and would give so much reason to use it and be fun and interactive! and would instantly fix all duration concerns

• Like 3

2 hours ago, paulogabbi said:

the 1 does almost no damage the 2 last less then 10 seconds and it is faster to shot the target the 3 and 4 is not worth the energy.

basically the same

Just did an Arbitration run with her and she definitely feels a lot better than before. Her 1 and 2 had absolutely no problems wrecking Lvl 100+ Corpus Techs (built for 152% duration and 214% strength).

She´s still quite squishy in those high lvl missions though as soon as her shield grenades run out. Some more duration for those would be welcome. My only other wish is the removal of her "hop" when casting her nades while airborne. That damn little hop gives you so much additional momentum in the air, i always end up falling off the map because of it... xD

Otherwise she´s actually really solid right now.

Edited by -Ironheade-

11 hours ago, quxier said:

If it follows you, when you have your 4th on, that energy will be discarded after you end 4th.

That happens anyways? But it'll also follow you back and recharge you the second you end your ability.

9 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

He’s one of the worst frames in the game

Enthralls explosions are weak af.

Danse is the only goo thing about him. But onLy 1 good ability does not make a good frame. Especially when Danse isn’t the best of the AOE Damage abilities.

Just cus you don't know how to play a frame doesn't mean they're a bad frame lol. He's my most played. I can easily be top damage even without using danse. 2 key literally makes him immortal and stuns baddies. 4 key is aoe radial that you can hold for more damage that attunes its damage to the enemies weakness. And the 1 key is like radiation but better because they can't hurt you or allies. Could the aoe tornado's use some more damage? Probably. Should mc's procced from tornado also cuz the person to explode into a tornado? Yes. But that's hardly a full rework. You clearly don't know how to play him because I regularly have top damage and lowest damage taken. The only ones who beat me are nuke frames and believe it or not Revanent is not meant to be a nuke frame. Saryn, Equinox, Gara can beat me in damage. But I can outbeat even like vauban most of the time. 

Honestly I still feel protea could be improved...

1 - Shrapnel grenades - I really wish this was switched around so that the hold press is quick press and vice versa.  It basically all goes back to consistancy in terms of triggering actions on long press/short press abilities, something we've been complaining about for ages.  Basically it's the reverse of khora/titania etc which is annoying because I've changed the setting so it's long press to change and quick press to trigger which now makes the quick press shield grenades on protea.....which is the less frequently used grenade type.  

Also wish the shield grenade automatically attached to protea and the vfx was toned down a little if I'm honest too.... would be nice if it was 4 grenades total and didn't reqiure an extra grenade for any companions.    Shes incredibly 'spammy' in terms of abilities and I just feel she could have some of this reduced by some simple QOL changes.

2 - Blaze Artillery - I know it doesn't match the name but I honestly wish this just did the same thing that revenant does on his third  (correction) fourth ability where it uses the best damage type for the enemy.  The targetting doesn't always seem to hit things if it's too close, maybe move the LOS 'pin' further back.  Like others I wouldn't say no to more duration and for it to maybe follow me too, for it's cost it feels wasteful if it just stays there doing nothing after killing the enemies...maybe it could refund a percetnage of it's energy if it does nothing similar to ash bladestorm.

3 - Dispensary - I'd quite happily settle for this to have a shorter duration if it meant the items drop faster... for a frame that is all about 'fast actions' it kind of feels out of place needing to wait for the stuff to drop... it's just so slow.

Edited by LSG501
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SmokinDice said:

you can easily change this in the options.

Do read the whole post....

Not to mention changing it in the setting then causes the others to have the issue I'm on about... hence the consistency part of the comment...

Edited by LSG501

6 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Do read the whole post....

Not to mention changing it in the setting then causes the others to have the issue I'm on about... hence the consistency part of the comment...

well I know this feeling, and with all the diffrent types of playstyles I still wish we could save settings in loadouts as well.

I change my settings freuqently and always rebind buttons and settings to the frame I play.. for atlas I for example I sometime bind 1 to left click, and 3 to right click.

or for khora  bind her 1 to mousheel up and down. and even on protea's turret now, just to make spam feel less irretating

I do all this crazy stuff just to make the gameplay more smooth.. we just have to settle for this for now, and we dont need to change frames every mission most of the time. just play how you feel best and dont limit yourself by trying to work everything into one setting.

Edited by SmokinDice

22 minutes ago, SmokinDice said:

well I know this feeling, and with all the diffrent types of playstyles I still wish we could save settings in loadouts as well.

I change my settings freuqently and always rebind buttons and settings to the frame I play.. for atlas I for example I sometime bind 1 to left click, and 3 to right click.

or for khora  bind her 1 to mousheel up and down. and even on protea's turret now, just to make spam feel less irretating

I do all this crazy stuff just to make the gameplay more smooth.. we just have to settle for this for now, and we dont need to change frames every mission most of the time. just play how you feel best and dont limit yourself by trying to work everything into one setting.

in my opinion it should be really simple to be consistent with 'dual function abilities'.  We shouldn't need to keep changing things between frames if DE just had some sort of consistency with their approach to abilties.... it's not even hard....

• tap - primary action, ie trigger ability or in the case of protea launch splinter grenade.
  • hold - secondary/alternative action, ie switch ability or in the case of protea launch shield grenade.

Protea is like the above in default, titania/khora etc is not so if you're like me you use the switch option in the settings for titania/khora etc... which then reverses protea as well causing it to be the 'wrong way round'.  Pretty sure there is at least one other frame that is 'reversed' because I remember people complaining on the forum but can't remember what it is off the top of my head...

• Like 1

Did some informal testing in the simulacrum. High STR/DUR builds hit much harder now, managing to melt 8 lvl 80 corrupted heavy gunners in a matter of seconds with nothing but three turrets. I'll ramp it up a bit more, but that's promising. With maybe just a minor nudge, they could be ready for something like ESO.

The grenade fan is a bit better (although I would really, REALLY like to see that hop done away with or at least have it not get caught up on overhead terrain or otherwise screw with your aim.) The area and slash proc appears to be bumped up, and at least in the simulacrum the stagger effect seemed at least to me to be more pronounced. I even had more than a few gunners who staggered back so many times they actually fell off the platform. So long as the stagger doesn't have the unintended result of having mobs continually stumble their way out of the AoE, which would defeat their purpose. The shield nades work really well, I do like the increased visibility when they're on the ground and they're much easier to see. They still don't always land where I want them to (see the whole thing regarding the Grenade Fan hop cited above for reasons why.) But overall, a net positive.

I didn't really notice a big difference in Dispensary, aside from the map icon now which is handy. And as far as Temporal Anchor, I didn't really think to test it. I actually use it so infrequently, I often forget it's part of her kit. I've probably set the thing off more on accident by fat-fingering my keyboard than I have intentionally using it. And when I do actually use it, it's typically as a last-ditch "Oh crap!" solution to hopefully turn the tide or at least get some distance. I'm not sure what the solution would be to make this skill more universally viable, but I'm pretty sure it's not what its current state is. That may just be my own opinion, and folks may be happy with it. For me, it's just one of those skills that isn't going to see much in my rotation in its present form.

Definitely a step in the right direction, with room for a bit more improvement. Thanks DE!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, SmokinDice said:

Blaze Artillery (early numbers and testing results)

the damage output on its own IS pretty reasonable now, and definitly enough for all real content in the game! for a single turret to kill a lvl 160 heavy gunner you need a total of 200% duration and 300% power strengths.

so on its base it would take around 8 turrets to kill it (2 are boosted), which already are reasonable numbers considering its with no mods at all.

Duration is the MOST important part to add if you want more damage, as more time to ramp up gives the turret much more efficiency than to increase the base damage, so 200% is a MINIMUM requirement if you want to play her at least effectively now. making the turret last 6 seconds, making it ramp up to 19x damage on the last shot, already reducing the number of turrets need to kill a lvl 160 gunner down to 3. (non boosted) while 100% duration/200% strengths would still require 4 turrets. (one boosted)

so what I recommend you do is using at least 200% duration and at least 150% power strengths, this allows you to kill a lvl 160 heavy gunner in 2 turrets. which again, on its own, with no help, is pretty legit for a second skill.

even in a normal scenario with groups of enemys or even groups of heavy gunners, the damage still feels good and clears them pretty fast thanks to its piercing shots and perma CC.

It was the first thing I did after the patch, headed into sim and booted up a mixed 8 man group of level 150 corrupted hgs and bombards and tried. My final tweaking came down to sticking with my 155% strength and 245% duration, since if those stats can wipe a group of those mobs, it will wipe out everything else aswell since no group we face is as durable as that, we do however often get soft trash that helps boost the turret damage versus the few heavies.

I will probably put on a lower level ranked narrow minded to get my dura to a flat 200% while upping my range in the process.

13 hours ago, Velaethia said:

Just cus you don't know how to play a frame doesn't mean they're a bad frame lol. He's my most played. I can easily be top damage even without using danse. 2 key literally makes him immortal and stuns baddies. 4 key is aoe radial that you can hold for more damage that attunes its damage to the enemies weakness. And the 1 key is like radiation but better because they can't hurt you or allies. Could the aoe tornado's use some more damage? Probably. Should mc's procced from tornado also cuz the person to explode into a tornado? Yes. But that's hardly a full rework. You clearly don't know how to play him because I regularly have top damage and lowest damage taken. The only ones who beat me are nuke frames and believe it or not Revanent is not meant to be a nuke frame. Saryn, Equinox, Gara can beat me in damage. But I can outbeat even like vauban most of the time. 

You’re going to have to find a better argument than “You don’t knOw how to use the frame”. I literally know more about Revenant than half the people that try to say he’s a good frame.

Out damage, but not outkill.

you know what else grant invincibility? Literally every other tank ability in the game, and they aren’t designed with a charges based system so they’re actually reliable.

Danse is his best ability. No debate there.

When did minor enemy CC become enough justification for an ability to exist? Like you must think Soul punch is the greatest ability ever designed because that’s the only thing it does.

There is literally no reason to use Revenant anywhere.

23 hours ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

Me : Hey! I can slot Protea's strength to 337%

DE : "changes to Protea"

Me : * blows a hole through "Space & Time", by using Protea's 2nd ability *

( edit : after patch )

I had her slotted for 151% duration and 337% strength. She was crazy then, and she's insane now.

I've given up on DE and most content creators, since neither have any idea what they're doing/talking about.

Edited by GrazeZeroLow

7 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

You’re going to have to find a better argument than “You don’t knOw how to use the frame”. I literally know more about Revenant than half the people that try to say he’s a good frame.

Out damage, but not outkill.

you know what else grant invincibility? Literally every other tank ability in the game, and they aren’t designed with a charges based system so they’re actually reliable.

Danse is his best ability. No debate there.

When did minor enemy CC become enough justification for an ability to exist? Like you must think Soul punch is the greatest ability ever designed because that’s the only thing it does.

There is literally no reason to use Revenant anywhere.

And yet as you state. Countless people myself included use him. And use him effectively. If he's bad for you. You don't know how to play him. Claiming you do doesn't mean you do. If you have low results compared to the rest of the community that means that you're wrong not everyone else. Ego centricism can't save you. There are ways to improve rev. But he is hardly bad. Maybe play Banshee is you want to see a terrible and broken frame. I never see anyone defending her.  Also really semantics? Out damage but not outkill? SO?!?! Why does that matter lol. 

Edited by Velaethia

I've found myself playing protea and have had some (actually quite a few for some reason) missions with mesa in the same group meaning I've had the opportunity to notice something on protea that could really do with a change imo, this is on top of my other bits earlier on..... 

When you trigger blaze artillery there is a delay before it fires the first shot, compare that with mesa peacemaker (and no I don't want it nerfed) they can pretty much fire the instant they trigger peacemaker. 

I've literally watched a mesa trigger peacemaker and kill all the enemies in the time that this "rapid fire Artillery" fires it's first shot, I actually triggered mine first too... meaning that I essentially end up wasting the energy etc. 

So could we maybe get the whole activation to firing sequence of blaze artillery made faster so it's at the very least comparable to peacemaker's activation.

Edited by LSG501
  • Like 1

4 часа назад, GrazeZeroLow сказал:

( edit : after patch )

I had her slotted for 151% duration and 337% strength. She was crazy then, and she's insane now.

I've given up on DE and most content creators, since neither have any idea what they're doing/talking about.

sounds like a build either with no defense or energy/energy sustain...=/  But you do you 😮

1 hour ago, Velaethia said:

And yet as you state. Countless people myself included use him. And use him effectively. If he's bad for you. You don't know how to play him. Claiming you do doesn't mean you do. If you have low results compared to the rest of the community that means that you're wrong not everyone else. Ego centricism can't save you. There are ways to improve rev. But he is hardly bad. Maybe play Banshee is you want to see a terrible and broken frame. I never see anyone defending her.  Also really semantics? Out damage but not outkill? SO?!?! Why does that matter lol. 

Just because people know how to play Revenant doesn’t mean he’s good. I’ve out killed Revenants with Gauss. And all Gauss has is a gun and high speed movement, and yet that’s more than enough to outperform an AOE Damage ability.

To put this into better perspective to you. A skilled Revenant player is still going to perform worse than a skilled Hildryn player. Because Hildryn is an overall better frame and thus can get more done. It doesn’t matter how much experience you have if the frame your using sucks. Literally the only time I ever saw a Revenant outkill the rest of his squad was because the player was only using him to negate kuva Brammas self damage, because Bramma was the only thing he was using that entire time.

1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Just because people know how to play Revenant doesn’t mean he’s good. I’ve out killed Revenants with Gauss. And all Gauss has is a gun and high speed movement, and yet that’s more than enough to outperform an AOE Damage ability.

All gauss has is speed and a gun? You obviously aren't playing gauss right lolololol. He's one of the biggest aoe frames. Just go around farting with his 3 key at spawn points and insta top damage. But ok. Keep trying I guess. We all know you're full of it. You're allowed to not like Rev. But he's not bad.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Velaethia said:

All gauss has is speed and a gun? You obviously aren't playing gauss right lolololol. He's one of the biggest aoe frames. Just go around farting with his 3 key at spawn points and insta top damage. But ok. Keep trying I guess. We all know you're full of it. You're allowed to not like Rev. But he's not bad.

I know how to play Gauss, but his best builds don’t focus solely on thermal sunder. You also completely ignored the fact that I just said Gauss with a gun kills better than Revenant.

I hate Revenant because he is bad. If he wasn’t bad I wouldn’t be hating him. But he is bad, so I do hate him.

I’m still waiting for you to provide an actual argument instead of just resorting to insulting me.

1 minute ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I know how to play Gauss, but his best builds don’t focus solely on thermal sunder. You also completely ignored the fact that I just said Gauss with a gun kills better than Revenant.

He doesn't unless you're using some insane gun. Also you're right. It's 4, 1 to fill guage and then spam sunder. And max damage. 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I hate Revenant because he is bad. If he wasn’t bad I wouldn’t be hating him. But he is bad, so I do hate him.

He's bad only because you don't know how to play him. You're too arrogant to admit you just don't know how to play/mod him. That's fine. Not all players have to be good at all frames. But a good lot of us like him. So maybe not suggest full rework for a frame you don't even like who's loved and adored by most other people.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I’m still waiting for you to provide an actual argument instead of just resorting to insulting me.

I insulted you? 

You haven't even backed up your claims of him being bad. I'm using the same anecdotal argument that you are. 

It sucks to suck. I get that. I've been there. But ya know. Revanent is good. 

You don't dislike him because he's bad. You think he's bad because you dislike him. I've been there before when I was a kid. Just gotta step outside yourself. Realise when something is a you problem and not a game problem.

1 minute ago, Velaethia said:

He doesn't unless you're using some insane gun. Also you're right. It's 4, 1 to fill guage and then spam sunder. And max damage. 

He's bad only because you don't know how to play him. You're too arrogant to admit you just don't know how to play/mod him. That's fine. Not all players have to be good at all frames. But a good lot of us like him. So maybe not suggest full rework for a frame you don't even like who's loved and adored by most other people.

I insulted you? 

You haven't even backed up your claims of him being bad. I'm using the same anecdotal argument that you are. 

It sucks to suck. I get that. I've been there. But ya know. Revanent is good. 

You don't dislike him because he's bad. You think he's bad because you dislike him. I've been there before when I was a kid. Just gotta step outside yourself. Realise when something is a you problem and not a game problem.

Acceltra. Literally his signature weapon. 

And there you go again. Baselessly claiming that I know nothing about Revenant. If you really need proof then I’ll give you something. Reaving a thrall doubles the % health drain, grants a Mesmer charge, and is used as a completely overhyped and over rated one shot gimmick that’s completely impractical in all content.

I figured it was common knowledge over how bad Revenant was. Don’t blame me for your own lack of information.

Revenants not good. His ability designs a train wreck, the way his abilities synergize are more of a detriment than a benefit, and his theme is the equivalent of looking at an ice cream cone and calling it a horse. The very notion of calling him good is an insult to the people that actually put thought and effort into making the well designed, balanced, good Warframes.

I hate him because he’s bad. And you saying otherwise doesn’t have some divine influence over me. So I don’t know why you keep insisting I don’t know my own thoughts.

2 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Baselessly claiming that I know nothing about Revenant.

You have told me you know nothing about revanent by saying he is bad when he is not. Which is evidence that you do not know how to play him. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I hate him because he’s bad. And you saying otherwise doesn’t have some divine influence over me. So I don’t know why you keep insisting I don’t know my own thoughts.

I like him because he's good and fun. And you saying otherwise doesn't have some divine influence over me. So I don't know why you keep insisting I don't know my own thoughts.

(see it works both ways)

9 hours ago, Velaethia said:

I like him because he's good and fun. And you saying otherwise doesn't have some divine influence over me. So I don't know why you keep insisting I don't know my own thoughts.

(see it works both ways)

Then the only conclusion is you have terrible taste in frames and a horrible judgement for quality.

The changes are great, but Protea still has issues with her shield grenade and her 4.

The shield grenade doesn't last nearly as long as it should, is really awkward to cast and should probably auto attach to Protea. As for her 4, when I first started playing her I thought the implosion happend all along the path you traveled while it was active, but after playing her some more and reading this thread I realized it only happend at the end point. Add to that the fact that it doesn't even function as an energy refund ability, because you lose all the orbs you picked up while the ability is up, and after playing her for a while I realized I usually end up with more energy if I don't use her 4 at all.

At it's current state, temporal anchor is kinda useless. Cool, but useless. I think DE should look into making the implosion happen along the path traveled for aoe/cc in higher lvl missions, making it so you keep the energy/health you picked up or just disable pickups altogether, and maybe give some minor buffs to the other abilities while the ability is active.

• Like 1