Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the quickest way to get a lich with the kuva bramma?

shocker53

You get a kuva bramma lich like any other lich. Go in a mission that can spawn a larving, wait for larving, see if it has bramma as its weapon if yes poke if no try again. No other way, other than trading a lich with another player that has that weapon

Edited by Lazarow
  • Like 1

Go to Saturn, Cassini.
Rush the capture target and wait for the lights flicker than kill enemies until the Larvaling spawns, wait to execute them and you will be able to see what weapon the Lich will have above their head.
If its not the weapon you want, just abort the mission and click Replay Mission in bottom right once you are back in your orbiter.

• Like 5

Well, let's spin it the other way...

In that time and with some patience you could have farmed a good amount of plat and bought a low % Bramma with it. It's all about what farming method is more effective, and you don't always have to follow the traditional way.

For instance, I farmed all my Kuva Weapons, got 3 ephemeras out of them. Now I just have to farm 100-150p per new ephemera. I only have 2 to go and already have the plat stored up for that purpose. Because it'd take far longer to farm those ephemeras directly.