(PS4)CrazyBeaTzu

So, who's the lucky frame getting your next Umbral Forma?

This is a toughie, I will only have the one umbral forma in this account. Titania Prime is good enough not to need it. Inaros is tanky enough not to need it. Oberon Prime, maybe for a bit more heft in eidolon hunting.

Might use one on Nezha Prime as soon as he comes out... If he's the next prime of course.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Just buy an unranked Intensify from Simaris to get the set bonus once console gets Deadlock. You don't need a single Umbral Forma on Inaros.

Need? No. Want? Absolutely. There's no success like excess.

I think Nezha, but I still have all 4. Haven’t found a frame that really needs/warrants one yet. 

unless i can buy umbra forma, i am not planing to waste it, there are only 5 mods that use that polarity, and you need the set on frame/weapon to make the most of them.

Havent really been doing the previous Nightwaves so only have the 1 umbral forma so far (will get a second with this nightwave). I think im going to put my first 1 on Volt. Next one will likely go to Rhino or Chroma havent decided yet. With the way they keep nerfing Chroma im leaning more toward Rhino

15 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

It's probably about that time when people will be getting their Umbral from Nightwave soon.

Who're you gonna use it on? 

My only 2 are on my Saryn, so she's all good.

My daily use frames are Valkyr, Limbo, Volt, Baruuk, Loki, Ivara, and Revenant.

Since I do mostly arbitrations with Valkyr and Rev I think I'm gonna go with Valkyr for the Vitality/Intensity combo.

i was thinking on mesa but i'm already satisfied with her build, my other candidate would be chroma since he's in dire needs of these Juicy umbral set 

• Like 1

I was thinking about gauss but he's shield based, not armor based, it's hard for me to decide on one because most of my frames are either saryn or use shields after the shield changes. 

• Like 1

Got 3 on Valkyr she is eating my credits and endo xD truly a beast now with her kavat armored friend. 2k armor on her and 2.5k armor on kavat they both grown up lions now ^^.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (NSW)BlaineKodos said:

Need? No. Want? Absolutely. There's no success like excess.

Power Strength on Inaros is absolutely useless. You're wasting Endo, Credits, Mod Capacity, and Forma putting Power Strength in Inaros.

• Like 1

I put my new one on Wisp this time around.

So far Saryn P., Frost P., and Revenant also have the umbra forma in my collection.

• Like 1

I've put one in Ivara Prime (not a great candidate, but it's about sending a message) and one in Wukong Prime.  My next one will go in Nezha Prime.  But after that? Not sure.  A lot of the frames that would benefit most from it don't see a lot of playtime for me.

• Like 1

My first umbra forma is still unused, will get that 2nd one real soon now. May just keep them in reserve, but Saryn is the primary consideration. 🍺

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Chroma prime. Got 3 umbra forma on him because my build cost a damn lot of mod points >.>

Growing Power, Primed Sure Footed, Umbral Fiber, Umbral Intensify, Umbral Vitality, Narrow Minded, Blind Rage, Transient Fortitude, Energy Conversion, Adaptation, Arcane Grace, Arcane Energize.

Edited by KittySkin
  • Like 1

got 2 on mesa for obvious resons

probably volt or nova are next

i dont care who needs it tbh, i will just add them to a frame i enjoy

• Like 1

Since I'm one of the bastards that got Excalibur Prime, its only fitting I put this umbral forma onto his pretty little horn

• Like 1