Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, who's the lucky frame getting your next Umbral Forma?

My first went to Valkyr, the second to Saryn, and the third just popped into Mesa.  I'm holding onto this one in hopes that we'll get more variety in our umbral mods, but if somebody forced me to use it now, it'd go to one of ember, oberon or inaros.  Nidus and Grendel also greatly benefit from the current umbral mods, I just don't use 'em.

Edited by captainHalide

I just collect them in case something changes.

The only frames that really really want an umbral forma are Chroma and Oberon or if you have the obscene Nidus build I do that most players can't run.

You can make the case for rhino, but he doesn't really need it and he only needs it if you want all 3 builds and are running tanker meme as one.

Besides that, adding it to other frames is kinda... unnecessary?  Like you can but in most cases it's just saving you regular forma.

To make it worth it you have to have a frame that wants all three, particularly if you're not running steel charge.  To add it to like... Saryn?  I mean sure, you can, but why?  Saryn run's range, and you don't need it to fit intensify.

These would have a lot more value if they weren't so rare because then you could use them in place of several other forma.  As it stands right now it's not worth it to use them unless the frame mandates it because of how rare they are.