Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant the eidolon killer

(PSN)SniperWolf1312

Revenant was an Eidolon "Ghost killer .. Before they formed as solid beasties - as here: 

Once the warden of the plains, tasked with protecting the Unum's tower and striking down the ghostly Eidolon forms that rose from the depths every night. Night after night, he cut them down. Not allowing them to take form. Then one night, he disappeared, lost… forever.

But still he really should be the Bane of the Eidolons as he uses the essence of the Eidolons, sort of runs with the lore that Rev should have been the Eidolon smasher.  What they, DE, should have done is make Revs abilities affect the Eidolons, for example , Reave should damage the Eidolons like we use Amps to do, Mesmer skin should damage the Eidolons by reflecting the damage back to the Eidolons, Danse Macabre should damage the beasties health in the final stages.  Revenant was the warrior protector of the Plains.. He should be just that.

Edited by -AncientWarrior-

DE rememebering there own Lore or Continuity?

spider man lol GIF

They admitted to have forgotten even the Allignment system in The Second Dream and The War Within.

I givne up of them making any sense with anything, look at Syndicats and other forgotten things or how Lotus still seems to record mission descriptions for the new Granum Void despite Lore wise she is gone and i doubt even Ordis is that dumb to keep trying to pretend to be Lotus as record, since those messages also exsit with normal Lotus on Creator mode i assume aswell.

I love DE but they have a habit of introducing a lot, may it be gameplay, lore, etc. onyl to drop and forget it or taking years to look back at it. On top of stubborn holding on old things like Lotus precious messages in missions, unable to move on with the Lore this way.

Edited by Marine027
Typos