Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Take A Guess What Power Creep Weapons Will Be Added Tomorrow Thread!

Shehriazad

Since "content" updates happen wednesdays now and 4 weapons are going to say goodbye this wednesday....It seems logical to me that some new weapons will be added with this next patch tomorrow.

Of course I can't guarantee that 100% since I'm no DE dev...but here goes my guess:

Primary Acrid style weapon.

Your turn!

Legwraps, similar to Kogake in a way. But instead of delivering kicks, it would allow any other player to grab your frame by the leg and use it as a heavy meele. damage of such weapon would be affected by the amount of effective health and Stretch and Rush would determine reach and speed. Quck rest for charge attack I suppose, but my guess is as good as any other...

Legwraps, similar to Kogake in a way. But instead of delivering kicks, it would allow any other player to grab your frame by the leg and use it as a heavy meele. damage of such weapon would be affected by the amount of effective health and Stretch and Rush would determine reach and speed. Quck rest for charge attack I suppose, but my guess is as good as any other...

If this were a thing it would be calculated as follows:

BaseDmg = Warframe.getMaxHealth() * Warframe.getMaxShield;

ChargeDmg = BaseDmg * 50;

For a Frame with 100 Health and 100 Shield, that's a base damage of 10000!! That's nothing, though. We can deal that easily, right?

Also, Charge damage would be 500000 per strike.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

The AkWhinos - It's a mix of the Vipers and Boltos. Fully auto armor pen pistols.

When fired, they make a WAaahh Waaahh Waaahh sound.

The Waahmbulence Cannon - Single shot sticky grenade that causes a thread to be made on the forum whenever it kills an Ancient in one hit, or it kills the user.

Dude I would so buy that and be willing to be used as the weapon

A primary that fires 9 bullets dealing 55 damage each in an extremely tight cone, semi-automatic, 25 rounds, 350 ammo capacity, deals serrated blade damage but also applies a DoT dealing 75% of damage dealt including multiplier damage over 2 seconds and stacks 4 times has a 1.74s reload time and a 7/shot sec firing rate with 100% accuracy and is also hit-scan.