Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I get some help in improving my Broken War?

CuriousCanidae

A fairly casual player here. Barely a step away from a newbie. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this kind of question. If I am wrong, could someone please point me to the right direction? Thank you.

I really like Swords. They feel quick and balanced so considering the Broken War comes with a potato, I decided it will be a great melee to use in general. Also it seemed this weapon was considered to be one of the end-game level swords so I didn't need to hesitate putting Formas on it.

https://imgur.com/fRPh2Lw

I also have 3 gladiator mods (Might, Rush, Vice) on my Helios's Deconstuctor.

This is what I'm using at the moment. I'm not exactly sure on what the problem with it is (except for the fact that I don't have a stance. Which, I don't think just putting Iron Pheonix will change anything at all). I do understand I can't take on LV150+ enemies like butter since I don't have any primed mods. However, I don't understand why on Earth it doesn't have much DPS though the LV30-40 bounty Cetus Greneer mobs or those Sortie Tier 2 corpus MOAs without physical augments save for Tier 2 Greneer mobs in general. 

Does not having a stance have that much of a severe difference? Considering it's the Broken War, doesn't the 'fake' stance mod of Vengeful Revenant sort of make up for that? Is the fact that Blood Rush is not rank 10 hindering me from damage? Is it because I'm having the wrong element on it? Is it because I'm not using it with Excal or Rhino and using it with Octavia?

Or am I just misunderstanding how melee should be performing in my build?

vor 26 Minuten schrieb CuriousCanidae:

However, I don't understand why on Earth it doesn't have much DPS though the LV30-40 bounty Cetus Greneer mobs or those Sortie Tier 2 corpus MOAs without physical augments save for Tier 2 Greneer mobs in general. 

some of these dont have Corrosion weakness but Radiation weakness.

Overall your build looks good, i think the main "disadvantage" is the lack of primed mods.

You can try replacing Pressure point and Drifting Contact with Condition Overload and Bloodrush Weeping Wounds.
Also, since Berserker is multiplcative with other sources of attack speed, you really should use Arcane Strike since it both increase you DPS and allow faster status build up, which make Condition Overload and you overall status more efficient.

If you want to get some primed mods, start with Primed Fever Strike, then Primed Fury as it could replace Arcane Strike if you need other arcanes in your slots, and don't get Primed Pressure Point as it's simply obsolete.

Edited by lukinu_u

21 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

some of these dont have Corrosion weakness but Radiation weakness.

Overall your build looks good, i think the main "disadvantage" is the lack of primed mods.

So it's mostly a misunderstanding of elements... I see. I'll try to do some more research on that thank you.

8 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

You can try replacing Pressure point and Drifting Contact with Condition Overload and Bloodrush.
Also, since Berserker is multiplcative with other sources of attack speed, you really should use Arcane Strike since it both increase you DPS and allow faster status build up, which make Condition Overload and you overall status more efficient.

If you want to get some primed mods, start with Primed Fever Strike, then Primed Fury as it could replace Arcane Strike if you need other arcanes in your slots, and don't get Primed Pressure Point as it's simply obsolete.

I actually do have Blood Rush in that build. So should I only change Pressure Point for C.O. (which I sadly don't have yet) and leave Drifting Contact as it is for now?

I... sadly don't have Arcanes either. Though I'll try to look out for those too when I search for drops.

il y a 4 minutes, CuriousCanidae a dit :

I actually do have Blood Rush in that build. So should I only change Pressure Point for C.O. (which I sadly don't have yet) and leave Drifting Contact as it is for now?

I... sadly don't have Arcanes either. Though I'll try to look out for those too when I search for drops.

Oh right, I don't mean Blood Rush but Weeping Wounds.