Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Joke-a-Thon Contest [Winners Announced]

[DE]Helen

(When you receive mail from the Shadow Stalker)

Operator, I 'hate' to inform you but it seems your inbox filter has been bypassed. But do not 'despair', I shall continue my 'war' on keeping this 'dread'ful stalker in your blocked list.

Edited by DizzyMilo

Operator... Ever since I took over the Lotus' operations, I personally think I managed to NOT SCREW UP do a good job all by myself.
I was wondering, however, if you had any idea about what I should do with all of these PUNCHBAGS...  Huh. Enemies we DEPRIVED OF THEIR LIBERTY- captured.

(When Grineer Settlement on Mars is selected)

“Operator!  There are so many sand on Mars!  It seems to include Ray. Laser sandwich.......[distorted/broken ordis voice]Grinia's food is bizarre.“

Edited by Mikawaya_Aoi

1. You know, as I watched you hack off my limbs off, I thought to myself. “I don’t think I like this person very much”.

2. Where are Grineer called Grineer, when they don’t even Grin.
3. What’s the biggest joke in warframe.. the melee weapon war.

Operator, why does Darvo sound shocked on missions he sends you on? *In deranged and twisted voice* BECAUSE HE'S ALWAYS A FEW VOLTS SHORT!  Ordis needs to charge him extra for that one. 

Edited by (NSW)KentaRaikoros1
Staying with one per submission, anyway, does a joke within a joke count as two?