Cephalon Joke-a-Thon Contest [Winners Announced]

calculating net worth of Corpus assets... error! value too large for int256

it's a coding joke AND a reference to a similar joke about Grineer intelligence! and yes I'm assuming Ordis runs on 256 bits or higher, don't take this headcanon from me!

(There are 2 things I've wanted out of more puns. One being different puns while styling you're load out. The other being more personalized puns / jokes at least for what frame you selected.)

*equips Ember*

"Lets hope your enemies can Ember-ace their -scorching- pun-ishment"

(I have other ideas for other frames but I'll go with this for the submission.)

Operator I'm so Glad you managed to [distorted voice] Murder EVERYTHING/EVERYONE!, . To come back safe from your mission!(can fit in exterminate or assassinate missions).

OR 
[distoreted voice] TIME TO DYE!, to repaint (after changing colors on warframes,weapons ,orbitar etc).

Operator. Why did Jupiter collide with Europa? Because Europa was too close to a Void! (glitched Ordis laughter) More puns? I need to (Self destru.....) Fix that glitch. Just go wipe out some Grineer or something while I run diagnostics.

[after selecting a red color as the primary color for a warframe]
"Wow operator, you look ready to *ordis glitches out* MASSACRE THE GRINEER *ordis fixes* show off at the relay!"

Okay, hear me out.

"Operator, Ordis wonders... Why do you make so many trips to the Void? Is it because your resources- (Static, distorted) ARGON!? AHAHA-(Static, back to normal Ordis)... Are depleted?"

• Like 5

Ordis: (glitches) HEY KIDDO... (glitch ends) sorry operator, didn't mean to scare you... *in concerned voice* Ordis has heard that a lot around the ship lately... (side note, it would be really funny if after that the ghost really did appear behind them. But not every time.)

Edited by (PS4)MalulaniT

Operator, I think I forgot how to breathe, wait, do cephalons breathe ?  Panic panic! Error, process protocols, not clear, rebooting... nothing to worry about operator, cephalons don’t breathe ! JA JA... JA JA 

• Like 1