Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Joke-a-Thon Contest [Winners Announced]

[DE]Helen

When operator returns from hard difficulty node

(Normal voice) Operator... You came back.. (Malfunction voice) How?
(Normal Voice) I was so wor...{incomplete worried} (Malfunction voice) happy. (Normal voice) I thought you would leave ordis again.

Ordis made a error there. 

Edited by NearXkie
Grammatical error

Operator, do you think Ordis was made for looking out for your compantion? please make sure you take care of them or [broken ordis voice] l'll turn it into corpus! [normal voice] I mean I'll have to take care of it myself. 

I love Ordis, second only to Clem as my bestboi in-game. Here is my submission:

When Ordis speaks, does the Operator find the interaction as comforting? Ordis would hate to be a -- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (broken Ordis screaming) -- broken record!

Also, I know that I'm only allowed one submission, but please feel free to totally steal take these extra(s) that did not make the cut, from me, with whom has no desire (or legally binding statements) other than to see more Ordis-related banter make it into Warframe! Enjoy, and pardon my syntax when creating lists:

https://pastebin.com/VwXQzMBc

Edited by Super_AIDS
Typos
  • Like 1

"Our railjack Cephalon is calling himself Cy. And I thought YOU was a cutting example of edginess on this ship, Operator!"

(Cy sounds like さい and this is a stabbing/cutting weapon with sharp edges, known to us as Okina)

Edited by CV514
missed a click