Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Joke-a-Thon Contest [Winners Announced]

[DE]Helen

When player got an stalker death marks. On ship, Orbis may randomly say:

"In coming message (Normal Ordis voice, show ordis picture on right) , ᴺᴺᴺᴺᴺᴺᴺᴺᴺᴺᴺ (phone sound), 

'I Will Find You' (Ordis immitating Stalker's voice with each word Loud, evil and low like a demon) (show stalker picture on right)

(cassette tape button off sound) (show ordis picture again)

Oh no (Shocked Ordis voice), ahh, I am sure you can handle it, right? (Feared Ordis voice)"

Edited by super00bird

"I've noticed that the Operator has equipped a heavy blade again - *HOW GROUNDBREAKING* - Ordis recommends using different types of weapons from time to time."

*glitched voice

(This would happen when we exit the arsenal after equipping a heavy blade many times. Perhaps in a row.)

''Operator, have you heard about the Corpus and the Grineer? a Grineer attempts to buy a weapon from a Corpus trader but does not have the credits so he offers vehicle maintenance trade. to which  the Corpus replies the system's show an error  you do not have enough brain cells for the transaction''

• Like 1

(upon leaving foundry)

(or login in every day)

Uh...Operator we ran out of Argon crystals again. You'd think that a void powered energy crystal would last longer than a Triple A battery.