Cephalon Joke-a-Thon Contest [Winners Announced]

*after editing the operator appearance*

Operator, is that you? Oh no, not aga  —ENGAGING PURGE PRECEPT—... oh, I'm sorry, operator. You scared me.

Posted (edited)

And I was like baby, baby, baby ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Like baby, baby, baby nooooooooo
Like baby, baby, baby ohhhhhhhhhh
I thought you'd always be mine, mine
Baby, baby, baby ohhhhhhhhhhh
Like baby, baby, baby nooooooooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooooooooohhhhhhhhh
I thought you'd always be mine, mine

Edited by disclaimer123
Posted (edited)

"Operator red alert! There is large group of infested on ur..(distortion)s planet. It's not a puuuun! (high pitched)"

Hope you get it

Edited by Benjocar

Ordis: Operator, I've updated my communication systems. Would you like to hear some pleasant music?

*Static*

Man in the wall: Hey kiddo!

*Static*

Ordis: Oh my, there seems to be a malfunction. I can assure you that next time it will not be random noise.

Posted (edited)

"Operator, I'm implementing a new function in my system. Do you want to know what it is? ... (making a joke) Why don't you ask Ordis ... (Confusion) Mmm ... I think this new function won't work."

Edited by Brian.-xD
Posted (edited)

When player got an stalker death marks. On ship, Orbis may randomly say:

"In coming message (Normal Ordis voice, show ordis picture on right) , ᴺᴺᴺᴺᴺᴺᴺᴺᴺᴺᴺ (phone sound), 

'I Will Find You' (Ordis immitating Stalker's voice with each word Loud, evil and low like a demon) (show stalker picture on right)

(cassette tape button off sound) (show ordis picture again)

Oh no (Shocked Ordis voice), ahh, I am sure you can handle it, right? (Feared Ordis voice)"

Edited by super00bird

"I've noticed that the Operator has equipped a heavy blade again - *HOW GROUNDBREAKING* - Ordis recommends using different types of weapons from time to time."

*glitched voice

(This would happen when we exit the arsenal after equipping a heavy blade many times. Perhaps in a row.)

Posted (edited)

"Operator, have you heard that Corpus is working on a robot controlled by brain?
Strange, why they work on something that they can't use."

Edited by pabis852

Upon getting Ayatan Anasa from Sortie (for the 10th time and beyond)

Operator, here is your Daily Anasa. Please do not be "salty".

''Operator, have you heard about the Corpus and the Grineer? a Grineer attempts to buy a weapon from a Corpus trader but does not have the credits so he offers vehicle maintenance trade. to which  the Corpus replies the system's show an error  you do not have enough brain cells for the transaction''

• Like 1