Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Joke-a-Thon Contest [Winners Announced]

[DE]Helen

Here's my entry

ORDIS: "Operator, Have you ever wondered, what remanis, when you disable a cephalon?

... A cephaloff!"

(Ordis violent alter ego could try to answer with "A piece of quiet!" - getting cut off again* or could add to the end "BA-DUM-TSS" - detalis)

Edited by CzechDeath
  • Like 2

Ordis has a quip for the Operator! Who of the Grineer struggle with hair loss? The Queens of course, the Operator is always destroying their braids. ha ha

Edited by Sidorian
Adjusted phraseology
  • Like 1

On starting/exiting Infested mission or maybe interaction with the helminth or the nursery, (just something infected really):

Operator, Ordis wonders, are you not afraid of getting OBERON... Ha ha.

Excuse me Operator, maybe my processor is giving up ATLAS...

The Top 10 submissions have been selected and Design Council voting has begun!

We had so much fun and lots of laughs as we read your submission. Thank you! The wit and humor in the Warframe community is strong as ever. Selecting a Top 10 wasn't easy and it won't be easy to vote for the final winners either! In no particular order, here are the Top 10 submissions:

Top 10 Submissions for the Design Council Vote:

Spoiler
  1. "Operator, I am sorry, happy, to report that all my good jokes Argon." - RoboJoe256
  2. "Operator, Ordis has been communicating with the Foundry’s AI Precepts. I believe we have forged a new connection!" - HowWesWasOne
  3. "Operator, do you know which finger the corpus use to count their money? The Index!" - Raozwire
  4. "Operator, the sentients won't laugh at my jokes!  Did they adapt to my humor?" - Edetha
  5. "Who is a cute Domestik Drone? *Glitch voice* You are that’s who! Oh, Operator, Ordis didn't see you there." - Steregrin
  6. *Frame Fighter Noises* “Sorry, Ordis shall play with the volume off." - L1ghtning_
  7. "Operator, I'm picking up a distress signal... Oh, no, it's just Corpus adverts using emergency frequencies to avoid spam filters again." - Shelneroth
  8. "Knock, Knock! ... Now who would be knocking all the way out here?! Operator, I don't think you should answer that." - Corvus-115
  9. "Operator! I have wonderful news, your Argon crystals are expiring! - UsE TheM yOu wAsteFul - I suggest you make good use of them as soon as possible." - GenoBeast1910
  10. (After returning from the rail jack): "Operator, would it be alright if I -ANNIHILATE- speak with that other Cephalon? No, I’m not jealous, why would you think that?" - GizMax

Honorable Mentions:

Spoiler
  • "Ordis would tell you more about the Corpus, Operator, but you do not seem... invested. Perhaps another time?" - demishock
  • "Operator, what do the Corpus call tax evasion? A false profit." - Cthulhumon
  • "Oh, Operator! I'm so glad to see your back. I'm glad to see all your other sides too!" - JaloopyManwich
  • "Operator, have you heard the joke about landing crafts? Don't worry, it's over your head." - DazWolfe
  • "Operator, your Warframe is the kavat’s meow." - RegnilLord
  • "Operator! What do you call an [OBLITERATED] eliminated corrupted? Null and Void!" - KorbashKrull
  • "Operator, have a small reminder to keep your friends close, and your enemies gri-near." - PineTreeGuy
  • "Operator, Ordis was wondering all night where the sun had gone… Then it dawned on me." - Misery_216
  • "Operator!  May I suggest fishing For...tuna?" - thantik
  • "A message for me?! Oh, it looks like it’s for you, Operator." - Guess the Meme
  • "Operator, does it feel drafty in here? Must be the solar winds..." - Darth Ordis
  • "Operator, what do you call a greedy corpse? A Corpus!" - Tunnelblur
  • "Ordis sees all these ExPLOOOssssIONS… and wonders… is the Operator having a blast?" - MasterRJ

Design Council voting ends on Thursday, July 9 at 1:00PM ET. Official winners will be announced then!

• Like 11

Thank you again for your incredible submissions! Design Council voting has determined the final placement of the Top 10 winners. The Top 3 will be recorded and added in-game when the Warframe Team is back in the studio after working-from-home. We look forward to it! Congratulations to all the winners.

You can watch the full winner reveal on our Home Time #14 live stream:

Official Winner List:

Spoiler
  1. After returning from the Rail Jack: “Operator, would it be alright if I -ANNIHILATE- speak with that other Cephalon? No, I’m not jealous, why would you think that?” - GizMax

2. “Who is a cute Domestik Drone? [Glitch voice] You are, that’s who! Oh, Operator, Ordis didn't see you there.” - Steregrin

3. [Frame Fighter Noises] “Sorry, Ordis shall play with the volume off.” - L1ghtning_

4. “Operator! I have wonderful news. Your Argon crystals are expiring! - UsE TheM yOu wAsteFul - I suggest you make good use of them as soon as possible.” - GenoBeast1910

5. “Knock, Knock! ... Now who would be knocking all the way out here?! Operator, I don't think you should answer that.” - Corvus-115

6. “Operator, I am sorry - happy - to report that all my good jokes Argon.” - RoboJoe256

7. “Operator, the Sentients won't laugh at my jokes!  Did they adapt to my humor?” - Edetha

8. TIE “Operator, I'm picking up a distress signal... Oh, no, it's just Corpus adverts using emergency frequencies to avoid spam filters again.” - Shelneroth

9. TIE “Operator, Ordis has been communicating with the Foundry’s AI Precepts. I believe we have forged a new connection!” - HowWesWasOne

10. “Operator, do you know which finger the corpus use to count their money? The Index!” - Raozwire

• Like 3