Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Joke-a-Thon Contest [Winners Announced]

[DE]Helen

(activates when leaving armory )

Operator your Armory is looking (distorts) FONKY... I mean satisfactory Ordis may require some repairs after all, now get out there and...(distorts) KILL THOSE RUTHLESS SCUMBA... enemies. Ordis shall be waiting for your return operator.

( This is a message to the Warframe team thank you for making this amazing game I haven't been playing long but I've loved every minute of it and the resource collecting surprisingly helps with my anxiety and autism so thank you so much DE for everything)

Does the character limit  include notes on sound effects and voice actor direction or just the joke itself? My joke itself comes in at under 300 characters but the notes take it well over.

Operator, I have a joke for you.
What do you call a cephalon with a defective recursion prevention subroutine?(1)
What do you call a cephalon with a defective recursion prevention subroutine?
What do you call a cephalon with a defective recursion prevention subroutine?

Just kidding.(2)

Notes:

1. These lines  are followed by a garbled broken Ordis sound effect.

2. Now the overall tone of the joke relies entirely on the delivery of the punchline and I can't decide on which one is better.  For just a "funny funny" joke the punchline is read happily with a snide laugh like he was playing a prank, however for a "sad funny" joke the punchline is delivered with a nervous laugh and a sad intonation before trailing off into silence before the transmission cuts out.

• Like 1

Operator, did you know this one?

"A corpus walks into a grineer bar and says:

'Barkeep! I want a discount!'

The grineer barkeep turns around and says:

'GRAKATA!'"

Edited by Eoc203
  • Like 1

"Operator, I was talking some of the other cephalons and one of them said that he doesn't see what's so amazing about you! So, I told them all about you- AND SEPARATED HIM FROM THE WEAVE - and now they all like you!"

Edited by KriegJohnson
Misplaced comma

4 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Operator,shall ordis start calling you Warframe instead?Hmm...Lets see,Welcome home Warframe,or items are ready for you to claim Warframe.Ugh,this makes the operator sound like a killing machine but don't worry,ordis knows that the only thing you kill are THE DISGUSTING BUGS THAT INHABIT THE SYSTEM!

Edited by (NSW)TyphoonTroy
Not sure if I did this submission right and not sure what reserving spots is