Cephalon Joke-a-Thon Contest [Winners Announced]

(On seeing a dead grineer unit)

The grineer do have faces only a mother could love.

BUT THEY DONT HAVE MOTHERS.

Pity.

Edited by Adniwhack
Have to add context

Operator, I have attempted to update my systems by studying other Cephalon precepts on the Weave. IT WAS A COMPLETE DISASTER- ah, not as productive as I thought it would be. 

Edited by Vali
  • Like 1

"Operator, if we are in outer space does that suggest the existence of an...inner space? ...*quiet static for like a second*... Hmm, this line of thinking troubles Ordis."

Operator, did you know why you can't just break the Relics physically to get the things inside?

...because the warranty will be Void once the seal opened! Hahaha! Void! Get it?

Oh my, I shouldn't accepted that joke module from Cephalon Cordylon. Now attempting rollback.

When entering the Railjack:

Ceph CY: Operator, we need a few minutes to recalibrate the ship after Ordis took it for a joy ride.

Ceph Ordis: I did not, how scanda... (mailfunctions)

(Railjack launch starting in background)

Ceph CY: Abort Launch, abort Launch! Terminate that launch sequence NOW. Ordis! Get. of. my. ship!

Edited by Nazerco
  • Like 1

Operator, you know how those Corpus have designed Nullifier fields to mess with your Warframe powers ?

Ordis wondered what would happen if a Nullifier Nullified a Nullifier... Would they cancel each others out ? Or would it not Nullify the Nullifier's Nullification Dome...-ERROR : NULL VARIABLES.

A Cetus wife and the kubrow milkman were seeing each other on the side . She told him ''it would be hot to fill the bath full of milk and full around in it."' he replied '' do you want it pasturized?" she said ''naa up to my chest is fine and i can splash it over my eyes."