Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Joke-a-Thon Contest [Winners Announced]

[DE]Helen

*operator afk for 1 minute*

Operator, are you bored? Would you hear some joke from ordis?

Joke amount 0 that's a number, ordis have no interesting joke that would cheer you. Just kidding ! That was the joke. Ha ha ha. Sorry, for boring joke operator, please forgive ordis

(after aborting or failing a Mission)

Operator, don’t be discouraged! After all we’ve been through... Ordis just wants you to know that I’m- *never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you......* -always there for you.

• Like 2

Operator? I had hoped to form a better partnership with my counterpart on board your Railjack by sharing some insights but it seems that my opinions only make him sigh.

Do you think it's the puns operator? I don't want to be ordis'd away from their section of the weave.

Operator,

Ordis doesn't register why Ordis must be confined within the orbiter when Ordis wants to accompany the Operator into Fortuna. Ordis knows that Nef regularly extracts organic material, and robotic machinery takes its place. Ordis has recovered data that Fortuna's occupants inhabit such mechanical components whose diagnostics match that of Ordis's radio frequencies. Ordis wonders.... Does Ordis have family there?