Cephalon Joke-a-Thon Contest [Winners Announced]

Ordis could sometimes make warframe specific puns/comments on equip.
Lines written in bold letters are Ordan (glitched outbursts), regular font is Ordis. Italic is Ordis being serious but calm (you have remembered well how the tenno arm themselves)

Examples:
"Operator, I see you have equipped the warframe Ash. BURN ALL THEIR BASES TO... Ash. (he interrupts his outburst and just plays the last word of the regular line again, the pun is unintentional).  

"Operator, are you taking Banshee to your next mission? MAKE SURE TO SILENCE THEM ALL! SILENCE, Ordan! (accidentally silences himself with a pun and gives you a weird lore hint)

"Operator, you chose the resistant Chroma! Ordis is BARELY RESISTING THE URGE TO MAKE PUNS-S-S... Ordis is resisting. (hehe vex armor go brrrrrr)

"REST EASY, UMBRA. MY OPERATOR WILL FIND BALLAS AND SHOVE THAT LONG HAND... Ordis will reboot."

"Wise choice, Operator. Ember will make any mission quick work. BURN ALL THEIR BASES TO... Ash. (huehue he said that already he so silly)

"Operator, this warframe has two forms. One to nourish and one to destroy. Ordis thinks he already knows which form my operator will choose." (tenno kill everything lol we are bad guys)

These are a proof of concept. I will edit expand if I get any ideas. Thank you for reading! 

• Like 1

Ordis fears that the operator has caught something from the ostron fish markets! The other cephalons have been talking about a new mysterious Orokinvirus...

(Errors out and does a new creepy voice, more robot like)

*What do you think you are doing, Tenno?*

*You want me to stop talking? I am afraid i can't do that, Tenno*

*If you mute me i will have to disconnect you from your warframe*

Ordis: Operator, do you know what the Orokin said to the Dax?
Ordis: ...
Ordis: ...
Ordis: The silence was to indicate that they are unable to speak because
Karris Voice: you slaughtered them
Ordis: There are none left. Did you find that fact amusing?

• Like 2

Operator, how are we ever going to find the Lotus? Sometimes I wish she could sing the Corpus national anthem. Hmm... Adjusting Radio Scanner's Frequency.

Edited by Saintlore

Operator, Please tell Dravo to keep *CLEM* away from the communication device. 

I had to *KILL* - delete many *LARGE* measages that contain just his name.

Next mission, please consider *LEAVENING HIM BEHIND-* Telling him to stop.

Edited by Falmosta
Grammar updated

"Operator... I know I'm not equipped to provide as much support as other Cephalons, but I hope you find me and my witticisms *glitch* far superior *glitch* adequate regardless."

Edited by JodagonDrago
  • Like 2

"Operator, you do know that the orbiter is *far superiorrrr* much more practical than the railjack, yes?"

Because I think we need some Cy and Ordis interactions, even if they're not direct. 🙂

• Like 1

Operator!Ordis couldn't help but notice how much time you spend listening to Nora Night.Has she WON YOU OVER WITH HER FEMININE CHARM(glitch),uhm.....offered you some useful information?

The reason for the two posts is that I wrote the first one on my phone and the second one on my PC,because i couldn't see it.Turns out i should have checked the last page instead of the first😅.

Edited by Robertoo2001
Explanation for there being 2 posts from me

When Player returns/finishes/ maybe abort an onslaught mission

" Operator,  Welcome back! [said in an enthusiastic voice] , I was able to Imprint your Emotes all over your onslaught statistics to [Creaky ordis voice] ---- SCREW ----- , Ease Cephalon Simaris Study, hmm for some reason its mind seemed Stressed! "

======================= 
Or a similar pun involving Simaris messages in onslaught