Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Joke-a-Thon Contest [Winners Announced]

[DE]Helen

Ordis: Operator, Nora asked me to help with a series about railjacks.

Cy: Be wary, operator. Theres is no record of Nora Night having contacted-

Angry Ordis: Despite Cephalon Cy, *normal Ordis* I think it'll ..ship!

Cy: Cephalon Ordis! Cease and desist your talking at once!

Ordis: But Cy, I just recorded the... pilot!

Cy: *Angry cephalon noises*

• Like 1

My joke starts with a pattern of sounds then Ordis in Cephalon Suda's voice or in his own normal voice or even in his original OC voice but with Ordis's regular cracked visual says his piece then the sounds again, you could even have it repeate halfway through again, then either put in a pause of maybe two to three seconds or just have ordis go straight to his reaction of it being a joke in his regular voice.  The idea came to me to base my joke off of dialing a bad phone number and getting the message to try again, or dial zero for the operator.  It technically works with any of the voices but I personally think it works best with Suda's voice,  but I'll leave it up to you to decide.  So the joke goes some thing like this...

Ding, Dong, Ding.

I'm sorry your last command cannot be verified or be completed as stated, please commit to repairs of your ships Cephalon, Operator and try your command again. 

Ding, Dong, Ding.

Ha ha I got you good that time Operator.

Edited by (PS4)KLHDWR
Added change of voice, but will leave for DE to decide which is better. Also added what my idea is based off of for better context.