Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I... Give... Up...

RIOT

OTSlDxP.jpg

I... give... up.. I give up... my hand hurts...

WHY DE!!! WHY!!!!

a good 1/3 of the mods used are uncommon/rare. I've been saving since the new mod system came out (being a melee user, most of my stuff was pretty cheap to rank up) and I think this is just ridiculous. I mean I've heard it was bad, but it never really hit me until I tried it...

q_q

We need a shift+click function.

Rather make cores "liquidize" and fill into a giant tub of available mod points that we can just fill into our mods by holding our mouse until it's full.

So we don't store mod energy in a million cores but a single big keg with a hose.

Being able to turn unneeded mod cards into mod-fluid should be a feature too, so there's not a million cards to manage, but just a big number.

Edited by Sherbniz

Dat moment when you realize you dont have enough money.

(Not mine btw)

Um did anybody look at that guy's 8-polarized Rhino with ALL THE DEFENSIVE MODS EQUIPPED TO IT? He even changed the scratch slots to defensive slots.

Edited by Ned_Wiki

Yeah i'm at odds with ranking up my heavy caliber. I have it at rank 8 currently and with my maxed serration i'm doing +300% damage. Regular bullet damage weapons are now viable on T3 missions. However, the 135% recoil makes my screen shake a bit too much for my own tastes.

So while the completionist in me would like to see those two dark slots lit and the mod at rank 10, there aren't any enemies that require that 30% more power I'd gain by jumping those levels and the farm involved with amassing that amount of cores and credits just doesn't seem to justify the reward.

Um did anybody look at that guy's 8-polarized Rhino with ALL THE DEFENSIVE MODS EQUIPPED TO IT? He even changed the scratch slots to defensive slots.

I find it odd how he goes entirely defensive like that and yet only keeps Rhino Charge... not Iron Skin...

Everything about that frame is just jacked up.

OTSlDxP.jpg

I... give... up.. I give up... my hand hurts...

WHY DE!!! WHY!!!!

a good 1/3 of the mods used are uncommon/rare. I've been saving since the new mod system came out (being a melee user, most of my stuff was pretty cheap to rank up) and I think this is just ridiculous. I mean I've heard it was bad, but it never really hit me until I tried it...

q_q

Riotx, we got that mod together.....had I known it'd bring you so much pain I would have ended things right there on the electric water T__T

Yeah though, now I'm all for not letting people get their S#&$ all in one day - but the other side of that coin is that you can't go overboard and make it take people months to get S#&$ because that is just silly.  There has to be balance!  *dun dun dunnnnn* *thunderclap and dramatic lightning flash*

That's all.

I find it odd how he goes entirely defensive like that and yet only keeps Rhino Charge... not Iron Skin...

Everything about that frame is just jacked up.

Iron skin isn't good at high level mission because it only protect around 1500dmg. Something the enemy easily could rip away.