Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please fix my Riven.

Senoirmeow

So I've been in contact with the support team several times in the last few months about my Riven, it's rather unique, as it doesn't fit any weapon in the entire game. Its just called "Concidex" for a rifle. As far as I am aware after seeking help on the Global chat, I'm one of if not the only player to experience this phenomenon.

Now the support team said post it in the forums. I had no idea what to post it under. And there is a story I believe why this happened. And its rather annoying.

So;

I bought a Lanka riven months and months ago, unrolled for ~300PL. I get a message from DE Support team the next day that I have been involved with third party programs and scammed players. How this came about it beyond me, as it was advertised in trade chat. I had the transaction reversed after getting several rolls on the riven for the lanka gaining Crit chance and Multishot or something of the sort, it was viable enough for me to actually use despite the bad disposition. I was happy. After DE reversed the transaction (I think I may have been given a trading ban or warning I don't remember it was so long ago) I appealed the claim about the issues, and DE apologized, reversed it AGAIN after seeing I done nothing wrong. The riven returned was just labelled "Concidex" it fit no weapon and had completely different stats, seemingly having been re-rolled by the guy the riven went back to [my theory anyway]. Maybe it was all an elaborate scam for this guy to get his riven back after several re-rolls and reporting me. I don't know. 

All I know is, I got a fantastic riven for my Lanka, only to find it had been taken and replaced with a weaponless riven. I refuse to contact support any further because they tell me to post it on the bugs forum and basically prays someone notices it. 
I've been going around in circles and its deeply annoying. I don't want to get rid of it if I can potentially get back a decent Riven. I have photographic evidence of this Riven, but sadly not of the stats for the one before. I don't have the foresight to take pictures of Rivens I get incase this happens. But the support member claimed I had a Lanka Riven, dismissed me and didnt take further action.

What do I do?

If your riven is labelled "Rifle Concidex" then it might be what was called an universal riven. These could be equipped on any weapon in their respective category. However, DE took measures to fix that, prevent existing ones from being traded or rolled, and then converted them all to normal ones. Maybe yours slipped through?

Try to put it on your Lanka anyway. Even better, on another rifle : if it works, you're a lucky universal riven owner. If it doesn't, maybe try to reroll it? If nothing works, you could keep it and hope for another game-wide fix, or try to sell it to a collector as others suggested (might be untradeable, also be honest about the fact it can't be equipped on anything, and take screenshots of the transaction from chat to trading post, just in case).

Lastly, you could try to contact support again, telling them you have an "universal riven". That should get their attention. I doubt they would be able to revert it to your original Lanka riven, but they might give you a new, unveiled or unrolled one.

For those curious/skeptical about such bugged rivens, here's another report with picture and staff reply:

Edited by Robolaser
  • Like 1