Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lenz Radial Proc

Silvertap

Yez another topic about Lenz...

Lets not compare with other guns, since it is unique in its own way.

It is fun, really fun. But one thing botters me a lot, and it is the radial cold proc, i doesn't metter what mod u put the proc is always cold.

In trying to understand this, i can see that this proc is already a bonus, since the weapon in itself has only 5% status chance, and cold proc is 100%. So i would assumme that the not changing element is trait. But if it could change the element, it would give a new light to this weapon, because viral/slash build would work better for it.

So my review for this gun, has only one complaint, and it is not that i don't undertand it, Lenz radial procs, is a "stain" for this fun weapon. I don't mind that it isn't THAT strong, but the not changing cold procs hurts my vibes with it xD

It having this trait makes it unique i say, if you could change it it would turn into every other weapon again, Acrid pistol also has this kinda, it has its DoT staying on it aswell despite the elements.

Lenz on the other hand is suppsoed to slow, if it would turn lets say virus it would be a virus bubble ticking dot? Or how woudl it work? The bubble on it is the problem since no weapon or power exists that makes something simliar with another element, you basically could create a ticking viral bubble with it making it somewhat overpowered again.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Marine027 said:

It having this trait makes it unique i say, if you could change it it would turn into every other weapon again, Acrid pistol also has this kinda, it has its DoT staying on it aswell despite the elements.

Lenz on the other hand is suppsoed to slow, if it would turn lets say virus it would be a virus bubble ticking dot? Or how woudl it work? The bubble on it is the problem since no weapon or power exists that makes something simliar with another element, you basically could create a ticking viral bubble with it making it somewhat overpowered again.

Well, that i can undertand, but warframe is a game and there is plenty of nonsence in ti - as it should - so changing the anchangeble isn't impossible i guess... but well, i understand your point, also otherwise weapons would be the same.

20 hours ago, Pie_mastyr said:

you can get it to proc viral as well, it just has a low status chance for that instance of damage.

I'm sorry, but what do u mean? Is there a easy way to proc viral? Or are u saying that its status chance is just low and evetually it will proc status? Because 5% is very low, full moded i would go to 15% i guess, if it was a machine gun it would be bad, but doable, but in a bow? Well, idk about that... 

that's pretty much what I mean, but essentially the pre hit that auto procs cold can also proc viral as well. This used to be pretty great when cold procs extended the duration of other procs but now it's more or less a fun fact. I still mod my lenz to have pure toxin on it anyway since it's better to proc viral on the weak hit so the main explosion does more damage. even if the chance is pretty low