WOWESOMUCHDOGE

Weapon ephemeras when?

So i was thinking, weapon ephemeras when?

I can only imagine my Soma Prime glowing with light like a +15 weapon

• Like 3

Just now, GenryusaiYamamoto13 said:

What next? Desktop icon ephemera? I don't get the obsessive desire for extra fashion and cosmetics..

We're already this strong to kill everything, if you want to do it you should do it fabulously

• Like 9

1 minute ago, GenryusaiYamamoto13 said:

What next? Desktop icon ephemera? I don't get the obsessive desire for extra fashion and cosmetics..

But what else can i desire from WF...a 3 phased Boss fight with legendary weapon drop?

Just now, 844448 said:

We're already this strong to kill everything, if you want to do it you should do it fabulously

*pink rhino intensifies*

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WOWESOMUCHDOGE said:

But what else can i desire from WF...a 3 phased Boss fight with legendary weapon drop?

I think the most desirable thing we can ask from DE is to actually work more on fixing and patching the game, work on bugs and glitches, rebalance/balance weapons/warframe etc etc, instead of always adding new content with inevitable new bugs and problems. That's what I think. 

5 minutes ago, GenryusaiYamamoto13 said:

I think the most desirable thing we can ask from DE is to actually work more on fixing and patching the game, work on bugs and glitches, rebalance/balance weapons/warframe etc etc, instead of always adding new content with inevitable new bugs and problems. That's what I think. 

Well sounds fair, but theres plenty of threads doing that already. Now i just want my tigris prime to look more glorious

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WOWESOMUCHDOGE said:

Well sounds fair, but theres plenty of threads doing that already. Now i just want my tigris prime to look more glorious

Best of luck with that mate. I think the Tekulu skin looks rather good. I personally don't fancy the whole gold/gaudy look of most primed weapons(including the Tigris Prime).

Well, okay.

i want an audio ephemera for my gun.

That keeps insulting me for missed shots and praises me for headshots.

I already find it difficult to aim with all these lights around , i really really do not want more visual pollution.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I need Francis York Morgan from Deadly Premonition as an audio ephemera to compliment my gunplay, along with the whistling theme to play out whenever I complete a mission.

Rather than weapon ephemeras, i would like the current ephemeras to envelope not just the Warframe body, but also his attachments and Syandana.

Currently, there is only one syandana that i know that is affected by the ephemera you are using, and that is the Parotia Syandana, that comes with the Origin Pack

• Like 1

Even more wavering, blinking, wavy, smoking effects around the frame?

Las Vegas frame. 😁🎆

Just let me put ephemera's everywhere even on the UI, transmissions, codex I want to be blind

57 minutes ago, WOWESOMUCHDOGE said:

So i was thinking, weapon ephemeras when?

I can only imagine my Soma Prime glowing with light like a +15 weapon

1srm9s.jpg

13 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Well, okay.

I already find it difficult to aim with all these lights around , i really really do not want more visual pollution.

I agree with you there. I don't like the flashy Ephemeras, I typically stick to more subtle effects like the Trickster, Shockwave, Step and Teneborus effects.

I like my Ephemeras to compliment my Warframe, rather than overtake it. It's why the Spore Ephemera is probably my least favourite.

18 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

"Oh great, now you're wasting ammo!"

1 hour ago, GenryusaiYamamoto13 said:

I think OP is trying to do the Team Fortress 2 thing

I wouldnt mind melee ephemeras that simply overrides your current elemental visual effect on the weapon.

Got viral but really love fire? Slap a Blazing Edge ephemera on it which hides the viral and makes it look like you have pure heat. Make one for each elemental type/combo.

I'd really like to be able to Surt up my swords.

• Like 1

You know that weapon ephemeras already exist right?

Its called elemental FX on melee, now DE just need to apply it on primary and secondary too.

In my honest opinion peculiar mods should be changed into some kind of ephemeras for weapons. No idea why wasn't it done already. DE would have then maybe some motivation to add more of them into the game, and probably peculiar mods would be used more often.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Don't know about ephemeras, but since the Kuva Chakkhurr come out I want attachments for primary and secondary like melee has

Edited by rodzzila
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, WOWESOMUCHDOGE said:

weapon ephemeras when?

well, we sort of have that already with Melee weapons, as the Element it is modded for gives it a visual effect. plus it's not something you'd really see on a rifle that's tucked into your warframe's shoulder, or on a pistol because they're small. if anything, these effects should be part of a weapon's base appearance, like how some Infested guns such as Hema have a pulsing effect, like a beating heart.

6 hours ago, GenryusaiYamamoto13 said:

What kind of ninja are you that you don't want to look like a Las Vegas showgirl had a love child with a disco ball?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GenryusaiYamamoto13 said:

And this was the moment when DE came up with desktop icon ephemera.

Brad Pitt Kiss GIF