Sign in to follow this  
(XB1)Primus Patronum

Deep Impact - Daily Nightwave Objective - Not Working Properly

42 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

It takes time for support to get to tickets.  With people having more time to spend on game, it's likely support is flooded with tickets.  And, their access to work may be inhibited a bit as well, due to the pandemic.  They will get to your ticket and work it when they get to it.  Perhaps it would be a good idea to have some patience and let the process play out.

My point is that they responded to at least 2 tickets that were put in after my clan mates ticket and they still have not responded to her ticket. Dont know about DE, but during my time as Customer Service Director for Motorola, we used a first in first out system for trouble tickets.

3 hours ago, (XB1)penderturtle said:

Deep impact still has same issue as before, get the completion but not giving credit or counting in actual nightwave

Same.

Yep, just like last tiem this challenge showed up, it doesn't complete properly despite getting the completion pop-up.

Last time it was here I did it twice and it completed permanently.  I've completed it twice now and my progress bar on the challenge is about 1/3 full.  The challenge says nothing about doing it more than once and I've gotten the completion popup along with Nora babbling in my ear twice.  They don't care if it's broken because they're working on the next big over hyped disappointment reveal at Tennocon.