Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limit Breaker Ephemera.

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

It be nice to have an Ephemera very similar to Ultra Instinct. Of course there is also Musō Tensei from Fist of The North Star. 

But it would be cool to see such a fiery Aura engulf my warframe like Chroma or Rhino. Could be some sort of Teshin Test to obtain. Pushing yourself beyond your limit. 

When I first heard of a fiery ephemera, I was kind of excited. But then all I saw were just sparks and I was left with nothing but disappointment. 

Figured the name Limit Breaker would be a more general name for it. Cause literally in like all sorts of anime and culture what ever they call it, they all fall under the same category: going beyond the limit. Aka, Limit Breaker. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Something like this?

Xenoverse 2 Aura Expansion (Pride Troopers Official Release ...

Maybe not as bright. You could look up Ken’s Rage and you’ll see a more clear, not so bright version. People don’t realize that Ultra Instinct is not something brand new, never invented before. It is literally based on Asian culture. More specifically it is based on martial arts, being able to fight with a clear mind. Musō Tensei is called Blank Mind Transmigration. Much like Ultra Instinct, the user has a blank mind while fighting. Relying on instinct rather than emotion or thought. Meditation practitioners tend to explain the whole process of clearing your mind. So imagine doing that while fighting. That’s the whole concept. 

But there are many characters from many different games and shows that have similar Auras. But the most well known ones have a fiery looking aura and access to a limit breaker state. So figured that’s what it could be. 

29 minutes ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Maybe not as bright. You could look up Ken’s Rage and you’ll see a more clear, not so bright version. People don’t realize that Ultra Instinct is not something brand new, never invented before. It is literally based on Asian culture. More specifically it is based on martial arts, being able to fight with a clear mind. Musō Tensei is called Blank Mind Transmigration. Much like Ultra Instinct, the user has a blank mind while fighting. Relying on instinct rather than emotion or thought. Meditation practitioners tend to explain the whole process of clearing your mind. So imagine doing that while fighting. That’s the whole concept. 

I'm well aware of that, but Ultra instinct - whilst inspired by that - is still different.

Namely, having a clear mind and being in that 'flow' state does not, in fact, cause you to erupt in flames representing the fury of your life force and fighting spirit. That trope is more associated with the 'power up' side of the element.

31 minutes ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

But there are many characters from many different games and shows that have similar Auras. But the most well known ones have a fiery looking aura and access to a limit breaker state. So figured that’s what it could be. 

Indeed, so an aura like that would be appropriate as an ephemera.

17 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I'm well aware of that, but Ultra instinct - whilst inspired by that - is still different.

Namely, having a clear mind and being in that 'flow' state does not, in fact, cause you to erupt in flames representing the fury of your life force and fighting spirit. That trope is more associated with the 'power up' side of the element.

Indeed, so an aura like that would be appropriate as an ephemera.

No, I was explaining the concept of Ultra Instinct and Musō Tensei being of the same cultural concept. And how both characters from different series/games have very similar Auras. Ken’s Aura is almost identical to the Aura of Ultra Instinct. So I was using that as an example of how the Aura would look like in Warframe and why I figured the name Limit Breaker would be perfect for it. That’s all I was doing there.