Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entry 2 – Oct 15, 2013

[DE]Grineeer

Thank you, Scott!

Keep up the good work. I love this game and the way that it keeps growing. I think people have a hard time realizing that you guys can literally do what you want with it... Now that is exciting! No limits, right. (Love the RPG bits that are surfacing.) 

DE is doing a great job with your community awareness and the way in which you communicate with us. I, for one, greatly appreciate it. Even experienced gamers have not had that from developers or publishers, ever. My brother always mentions the fact that the stuff from the community feedback could be vastly beneficial to your work. All the ideas and valuable feedback, for free. I am pleased to see you mention this in your post. Kudos.

I remain excited about and interested in Warframe after almost 400 hours. My wife, of course, now hates all video games more than ever! Rest in the knowledge of the fact that you had a part in that..'chuckle'. Keeping the glorious escape alive.

Warframe, thus far, is a sleek and classy co-op shooter and, not to mention, loads of fun. Keep doing what your doing with it.

Regards,

A 34 year-old working father of 5 and dedicated Mag user!  

Good stuff! thanks for the update.

[Question] Regarding new sabotage, will Solo players be able to fetch and install multiple rods themselves? For example carry one rod to reactor, go fetch another, etc and then implement them all in the reactor at the same time?

[Question] Regarding trading, will you be creating a new chat channel similar to Recruiting for people looking to trade?

if you solo the new sabotage missions, I'd imagine that they would make you carry it just like the datamasses. Where you can pick up multiples at the same time.

Hi,

Mag's Pull: just remove the damage component of the ability the rest is awsome. Back in the Heck and Fragor days we had alot more ragdolling going on, this ability is an awsome Crowd Control and feels very impactfull, but it clearing rooms at low to mid levels is pretty boring indeed.

Ember rework: An Overheat mechanic would be nice. No energy just heat managemenet with a lockout of ability on overheat

Edited by Torviodoya

Sorry I didn't call out Volt specifically but he is part of the bigger list.

Awesome!

Just please don't over-rework him like many Tenno wrongfully suggest.

All Volt needs is a couple buffs, and fixes.

Here's my thoughts on his abilities if you care to take a look:

SHOCK:

● Buff the damage to a respectable number, this may vary depending on how helpful the upcoming damage/armor rework is.

● Improve the stun, an electrical ability should be a reliable taser, especially when its damage falls off in higher level content.

SPEED:

● Perfectly fine as is. 

● Also, it's not necessary, but boosting VOLT's base sprint speed to 1.1 or 1.15 would be a welcome change.

ELECTRIC SHIELD:

● Allow Shield to be Stretched via +Power Range. 

● Let it be compatible with +Power Strength, (Focus & Storm Helmet), Roar & Sonar are and they aren't restricted to Electric damage.

● Stun enemies that come into contact with it, for those times when your enemies get a bit too close.

OVERLOAD:

● The animation is just waaay too long to be effective. 

I personally think OVERLOAD would become more useful & unique if VOLT was only immobile for the first few moments of the ability, then free to move while nearby electronics get overloaded with electricity, allowing him to make use of the stun capabilities of Overload.

Edited by Flackenstien

well, i'd like to put in my 2c regarding trading.

i'm still kind of against it in a way that when a player showed something off you know they worked 100% for it. but since it's coming in regardless i'd like to put some ideas for the trading kiosk.

- userlist. when a player activates the kiosk, a list of users with offerings to trade appears. since the kiosk is within the dojo it will only show the dojo members. 

- trade offerings. when a player selects a user, the window will show what that user has on table to trade. this alleviates the need for the user(s) to be active at the kiosk to trade. this window will also show what the user wants for a specific item. 

- inbox. when a user requests an item for trade, a msg will be sent automatically to the other user's inbox with all the info. 

- actual trading. i guess the use of inbox or PM'ing to co-ordinate the trade.

mainly what how i view trading as of now is like trading on Steam. both users must be friends and online and you have to put your offerings out each session, etc. what i view for Warframe trading is a sort of auction-house without the currency.

How will sabotage missions work when playing solo?

All damage comes to you when playing solo, as opposed to being shared when in a group.

With shields going down constantly and a percentage of damage going to the rods,

it's going to make it very frustrating to play this mission.

I understand you can drop it to stop shields depleting, but can the rods still take AoE damage if dropped on floor?

I don't mind the idea of carrying rods, and I like the idea of having hazards within the mission,

but depleting shields and damage to rods seems a bit overkill?

I am reading it as a deception mission, but the item can be destroyed and your shields drain,

it doesn't sound like a lot of fun however I am sure I will be wrong when it comes out.

I praise changing things to make missions more fun however, variety is good.

So, before I saw this post I was going to make Mag Prime, now that I know Pull is getting nerfed, why bother?

Pull is getting balanced, not nerfed.

1st abilities on other frames don't compare to the damage of pull, a small change to it would put it in line and/or increase its effectiveness as a cc.

Who spams shock for damage? its far better for a chain CC. Which imo, is what first abilities should be used for. Since their low cost does not merit high damage.

Trading:
Trading will require a clan with a trading post. A little known feature of the Dojo is that you can invite outside people(non clan members) into your clan’s Dojo, so trading with external people will be possible. You won't be required to join a clan in order to trade, you will just have to be invited to a clan dojo - . *(Currently only the host can invite to the dojo, this will be fixed before trading is live.)

When the Trading system will be real?

Edited by ilMedor

Parece desafiador...

eu estou curioso pra ver  o novo frame e suas especialidades.

quanto a atualização das  missões de sabotagem, bom quanto mais trabalhoso for mais gente será necessário para o exito da missão. mesmo com as influencias nas energias e vidas, só manerem nos danos  para que os de level mais baixos aguente e sintam o drama frenético da batalha

Not sure if anyone has mentioned anything about this because admittedly I only read through the first 3 pages; but trading could be benificial to DE and the players involved if you can only trade platinum for items needed. 

Player A. wants Trinity's System bp because he/she has everything else and doesn't want to grind or cant obtain it from grinding. 

Player B. has an extra Trinity System bp will sell/trade to Player A. for 50,000 credits

Player A. would have to "pay" 25 platinum (1:2000 conversion, can be adjusted per devs with maybe a fluctuating economy, more things traded will increase platinum worth because that means DE is getting more real money so they can "lower" the cost a bit) and Player B. would see their credits increase by 50,000. 

Its just a thought as it would limit trading but still allow people to get the items they want while simultaneously increasing the revenue of DE to further develop the game and make it better.

Thoughts?  I literally just thought of this so its still a rough idea but I think the trading can be controlled easier if you can only do so with platinum. 

I love my Trinity! I will be honest though, I only use 2 of her powers, Link and Blessing. (I generally blast survival and defence missions though bare in mind.)

So you are thinking of making the link better not worse right? I love the fact my link acts to reduce incoming damage and the fact it stops shield Grineers from smashing me to the ground is so soo good for survival.