Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha prime access weapon predictions

1 minute ago, (PS4)LegionOfZoom1410 said:

Nope it's a grinner weapon so it can't be primed...

The boy said ignis prime, slap some gold coating on it and give him his toy. Its at least what baro does all the time with prisma stuff haha

On 2020-06-21 at 8:56 PM, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

AFAIK they have never primed the akimbo version of a secondary weapon before the standalone version, so it's more likely to be magnus prime than akmagnus prime.

Akbolto Prime was the case here.

On 2020-06-21 at 6:34 PM, Tiltskillet said:

I see Daikyu requests a lot too.  But I see non-launcher bows used in actual missions so rarely, I wonder if DE might regard Daikyu as a risky choice?  Like, it might be popular with some outspoken fanatics, but not with the meta-chasers looking for a new hot thing.  Let alone all the people just trying to keep up with them.

Obviously I don't know--its just fun to speculate.

Do primes even stand a chance against modular weapons anymore in terms of meta? I get that there are still some good candidates, but haven't modular weapons and kuva outshined pretty much all primes?

Anyway my guess. Dragon Nikana Prime and a standalone secondary.

Unless Inaros cuts in line, then Gazal Machete Prime and Dijnn Prime. 

17 hours ago, (PS4)GER_SIGNUM said:

Pleased no whip! No one is playing with a whip.

That might have to do something with the melee range nerfs and the overall clunky and immobile stances, which makes meme strike the only way they are worth being used for.

I don't care that much about primes, i'm still waiting for an Atterax Wraith/Kuva Atterax though, but the latter sounds better, because DE tends to mess up the Wraith variants. (it's a hit and miss, Ignis Wraith is one the better/outright broken weapons with the right builds, i sometimes even use Vulkar Wraith and Viper Wraith too, but they aren't horribly great, i don't even use the rest, especially now that their Kuva variants are better on top of having a type of free innate elemental damage)

On the other hand, Prisma Dual Cleavers was a pretty good hybrid weapon from Baro, so Prisma Atterax might also be an option.

Archived