Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Properly Balanced...

sirwarriant12

I for one feel that with some legitimate balancing and tweaks and so on the pvp in this could be amazing. For one the combat system is pretty unique with huge amounts of pvp potential. Its fast, pretty fluid with lots of awesome combos and such. Just keep the pve and pve balancing separate and it could be great. 

Pve and pve balancing? I think that's a typo ;)

But I do agree, it has a LOT of potential, but remember, the game is still in beta.

There can still come a LOT of changes to anything that is implemented at the moment.

Just look at the Gorgon; once the example of face-melting DPS, now it's being retired.

this gamae is not really in beta. The word "beta" is there for only one reason - to serve as an excuse for making lots of changes wihout enraging the player base. Since people are paynig good money the game is not beta at all.

This is a trick used in two cases:

1. Theve developer isn't very good and needs players feedback constantly in order to put together a semi-finished product.

2.  Which i belive goes for the case if DE - the developer is not experienced in this particular content - namely Co-op PvE, and uses the playerbase at two levels: use the feedback to learn how exactly to do stuff and at the same time as a sourse of finacing for the project.

So balancing is on the way (mainly with the coming Armour 2.0) and will continue to be an issue through the whole lifecycle of the game (way afret the procut is out of this artificial "beta" status). And that is so because new content will continue to be added and therefore it will need at least one hotfix to get it right, not mentioning that new content often sets a different bar fot everything else in the game, which than needs to be tweaked accordingly.

But I do agree, it has a LOT of potential, but remember, the game is still in beta.

tumblr_mkpmknbDMt1ra7e13o1_250.gif

it has a lot potential to ruin this game

remember the time where everyone could see the conclave rating in the lobby?

well player with lower ratings never had a chance to get in a mision on the global chat just for example

and no we dont need balancing there you got the conclave because of too many whiners  now you have pvp stop asking for more

Pve and pve balancing? I think that's a typo ;)

There can still come a LOT of changes to anything that is implemented at the moment.

Just look at the Gorgon; once the example of face-melting DPS, now it's being retired.

LOL yes my bad was a typo meant pvp and pve :P

well player with lower ratings never had a chance to get in a mision on the global chat just for example

and no we dont need balancing there you got the conclave because of too many whiners  now you have pvp stop asking for more

If you kept pvp and pve separate including conclave ratings the pvp would do absolutely nothing to ruin the bulk of the game which is pve. Obviously you dont give a rats a$$ about pvp so why are you commenting and calling us whiners, and saying the conclaves don't need balanced is the dumbest thing ive heard in a while in they're current state anything above 500 is a complete and total joke and most of the time you just get one shotted. If the PVP is going to be in the game, which it is they might as well fix some issues with it making it actually playable and not just a waste of resources and game space

In two posts you've said nothing intelligent, added nothing constructive and you have the audacity to think you have the authority to tell people what to do through text on the internet.

We have PvP because nearly DE's entire track record is comprised of PvP games and multi-player modes. We were always going to get PvP, regardless of people asking for it. It only has the potential to ruin anything if you're too lazy to bother applying thought to ideas or suggestions to improve anything, or if you let it ruin things by constantly crying about it.

In two posts you've said nothing intelligent, added nothing constructive and you have the audacity to think you have the authority to tell people what to do through text on the internet.

We have PvP because nearly DE's entire track record is comprised of PvP games and multi-player modes. We were always going to get PvP, regardless of people asking for it. It only has the potential to ruin anything if you're too lazy to bother applying thought to ideas or suggestions to improve anything, or if you let it ruin things by constantly crying about it.

this may be me being blind, but please do show me where he tells someone what to do... I'd like to see it

by that logic Bungee should have made Halo 4, not 343 since Bungee's track record is mostly Halo as far as I know, yet they're making a game not remotely related to Halo

this may be me being blind, but please do show me where he tells someone what to do... I'd like to see it

"stop asking for more"

by that logic Bungee should have made Halo 4, not 343 since Bungee's track record is mostly Halo as far as I know, yet they're making a game not remotely related to Halo

You're flawed.

First off, that's not a comparable situation. Bungie was bought out and Halo belongs to Microsoft. Bungie went independent and Halo: Reach was the last Halo game they were ever going to develop. Microsoft established 343 Industries to continue the Halo series, which consists of a lot of former Bungie employees.

Secondly, I didn't say DE had to make PvP because of their track record. Most of their track record is PvP, and they originally wanted PvP in this game, therefore they have no problem with PvP and it was very likely they were going to add it anyway. That's it. Get it?