Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Losing All Rewards In Survival After Self-Revive?

PlebbyMilliner

I was just playing up to about 40 minutes on survival. Unfortunately I went down and had to self-revive.

When extracted, I noticed that I had none of the rewards, but retained all the pickups.

Intentional or bug?

EDIT: Appears to have been addressed: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/121173-hotfix-1041/

"Fixed rewards collected during Survival missions disappearing if you died & revived as a client"

Thanks Rebecca!

Edited by PlebbyMilliner

My friend and I were just doing a Survival mission (and this happened in multiple Survival missions). We both started the session together and left together. There was no host migration taking place. He had to use a revive; I did not. He didn't get (among other things) the Tower III Survival that was one of the Lotus' rewards, whereas I did.

Welp, time to go on a death-wish survival mission and see for myself. If I don't return, tell Nyx she can have the Dojo.

Rebecca, thanks a bunch for personally taking the time to look into this! I really appreciate all of DE's hard work :D

Edited by correcthorse

Welp, time to go on a death-wish survival mission and see for myself. If I don't return, tell Nyx she can have the Dojo.

Haha. (thanks for the giggle) Yeah this must have happened to me a couple times already. (that is, not getting survival rewards after using revives towards the end of the mission.) I didn't think much of it.

A fix is being worked on for this.

Thank you. I've lost so many keys and mods because of this. I've had missions fail because people flat out refused to revive, leaving 1 or 2 people getting swarmed by ancients, heavies, etc.

There was a huge bug on T3 surival. Everyone went down at 19 mins tops. Except 1 person. We all died, that one person ran to extract and it never extracted.

When I revive myself because the extracting player went down, I auto-disconnected and didn't gain a single thing.

Edited by Makemap