Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on some warframes - Hydroid, Banshee, Mirage, Atlas, Grendel, Wukong and Nyx.

Silvertap

Since this is feedback space, here it goes.

After replaying Hydroid again, i did a few builds, but what fited better for me was a umbral build, so i could use all skills, hide/cc/and atack through puddle, and cc and movement through wave were the most reliable skills. Even if the augment for tentacles got better (did it? or i never notice it was 100% on touch and not kill?) it still to slow and some times i have the impression that tentacle don't catch all the enemies, also is kind hard to hit enemies once they are cought. First skill is almost useless (but that is ok, it is the first skill after all) and the passive continues to suck, i think it should be 100% tentacle spawn.

I like Hydroid, he has identity, a theme. Hydroid doesn't need to be strong, but to be really fun to play it has to be faster and a bit more reliable.

-----

As for Banshee, even with shield gating it is a hurdle to make her work, it is exalsting, she needs a full rework, like happened to Ember. Otherwise she will just acumulate dust in most players arsenal. She has history in this game DE, take good care of her. -- For me, saddly, she is umplayable -- 

-----

Mirage, she isn't perfect, actually she has more cons then pros, because she is to unreliable. But her nuke build really works, and now i can see her in a new light, and use and having fun with her. U can perfect her by simply making possible to choose witch buff we want when casting 3. One mod changed her "light" maybe another will make her brighter. If Valkitty can be OP, why can't mirage.

-----

I don't really know what happened to Atlas, but now i can use it and have fun with it, his kit works for complete, i just would like to have more rubble time. But nice job there! 

-----

Grendel, what a meme, what a fun frame, and is very strong too, i think people don't really get how it works yet, but as i see it, u eat and spill, eat end crunch, eat and shoot, and eat roll... the important thing is to get rid of what u eat, doesn't metter how. Fun, efficient, resilient.  My only complaints are his 3 is a bit weak, and his (and weapons) "animations" sets doesn't work well, they trespass his freaking awessome boddy.

-----

Wukong, it has been my "go to" frame for lots of mission recently, i won't say main, because i don't the idea of having a main frame. But Wukong is resilient, strong, fast, mobile, and fun. His 4 doesn't work anymore, i mean, it does but it would be a waste to use it, and since it is a thematic skill it won't change i guess, even if it were stronger then melles i think i woudn't use it... One of the best frames in my opinion, not the stroggest, not the most fun, but has very good equilibrium there.

-----

Nyx, underused warframe, i don't why, mine has only one forma, and i can do many fun build with it. She is strong, resilient, can be a specialized frame for specific missions like defense, or even work as nuke. Amazing CC capabilities, she is the easiest solo way to interceptions. She doesn't need any changes but if u want her to be more used, just make her augment make her move freelly. Althought she doesn't really need it. Very happy with her.

So this are my feedbacks, maybe i will do another feedback like this for other frames when i feel like it... hope to contribute at least a bit with it. Keep up the good work DE.

And sorry for the bad english.

I love Banshee alot cause i have a build where i press 4 and afk whole intrrception. Or mobiles defence. Really like to have this sometimes, to chill after fights in other missions. Also like her deluxe look

Nyx is meh, i love her mass chaos, but thats all. She looks gorgeous tho, with deluxe.  

Hydroid (for me) is super weak and useless outside of farm stuff,sadly. Hope he will be reworked fully. 

• Like 1