Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just An Observation (Kuva Bramma)

-RS-Covenant

Question

So I have a Kuva Bramma with five forma and a riven, total the CC is 128% pretty nice right?  So I ran a little test while doing a riven challenge on POE (Down 7 Dargyn while in flight) busted out the Kuva Bramma and used Arrow Mutation in the eximus slot plus a Carrier Prime for Ammo Conversion...I lit up a Grineer encampment and fired non-stop for a good 5-10 minutes without running out of Ammo.  I see no issue here so what all the fuss about?  Please be respectful of others while responding :' )

13 answers to this question

Any and all nerfs are bad. Full stop, no need to think further. *Yeets into social media to complain about stuff*

stupid lloyd bridges GIF

Spoiler

Hopefully now them meta wannabe's will stop using Bramma and leave it to true bow lovers, thus raising the riven disposition a bit over time. 

I'll then want a riven for it with +Ammo, just like I had on my Lenz prior to weapon exilus existing. 

And if there's no disposition increase it means enough players are playing it, which probably means I'll like it enough to use it often without need for rivens.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
  • Like 6

So your complaining why cause stats change, disposition change, or ammo issue? I'm not understanding exactly what the problem is...help me out here.  When you legally agreed to TOS + EULA and downloaded this game it clearly states they can change the software whenever they choose to, you agreed to it or else you couldn't play the game at all.  If you do not know exactly what you agreed to its probably posted there for good reason. I recommend anyone who has not read it to read it...its educational.  And its good to know what the rules are so you all the time and effort you spent playing this game doesn't go waste because you didn't spend a few minutes reading.  Its not that hard if I can do anyone can.

That is just the way I look at it...I am sure they appreciate constructive+honest feedback but yeah I agree with the DEVS on this one "don't personally attack somebody just because you don't agree with their opinion."  If you disagree explain why you disagree, don't imply that some one cannot read like the first person did. That will not fix anything and all your doing is creating a toxic environment. 

Edited by -RS-Covenant

2 hours ago, vegetosayajin said:

I observed that a lot less people are using it on a daily basis.It's good for my eyes and ears.
DE did a good job for once. ^^

I appreciate your feedback. I might disagree with you, but I am not going personally attack you or insult you or imply that you not capable of basic English comprehension. I actually do agree with you however, that is not what this forum is for and that needs to be fixed....the people giving constructive advice and feedback and are respectful are being personally harassed and it needs to stop. If DE cannot mode effectively moderate without moderator abuse due to lax standards they will loose players (their best players.) Players that have played for years, are active in the community, and supported the game financially, have had a positive influence on the game should not be harassed in any way shape or form.

I'm against DE repeatedly releasing OP stuff then nerfing it. With a little more testing they could avoid pissing off a lot of their player base. I realize that it's their game and they can do whatever they want, but it just gets old. It's my time and I can do what I want with it as well. I don't have to play this game, I want to. Warframe is just a game and meant to be fun, but it quickly loses it's appeal when you build for things to function a specific way and at a later date they no longer work as they once did. What's the point of finding a new favorite toy when space mom comes along and breaks it. 

Just feels like Space Mom gives you a new bike for your birthday and later realizes that you are going to fast and you might hurt yourself. The obvious solution is to pop your tires so you can't go as fast. Everything is fine. You still have a bike. You should be happy you have a bike. It was for your own good. Momma knows best. 

I personally don't care about the Bramma but I know a lot of people liked it. I don't want people to leave the game because their favorite weapon isn't what it use to be. I too have my favorite weapons/frames and will be pissed if DE decides to nerf them. You can try and avoid meta stuff but you never know what's up next on the chopping block. The more I play the less I want to. I don't want to get attached to anything. 

• Like 4

DE are being quite conservative here, I think. Bramma is still perfecty viable, just not in all situations anymore. I used it a lot and have no problem with these nerfs.

There are tons of games that do the "release something OP, then nerf it after everyone spent money on it" thing. Things could be much worse.

• Like 4