Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wasn't Gilded Act Removed From Nightwave?

(PSN)Shelneroth

Question

I believe it was supposed to be removed.

Gild a Mote Amp. Takes 10 minutes to build, and once you gild it, sell it for Credits. It's not that bad.

Chorewave isn't much to do anyways lol.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 4

46 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

46 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

They probably forgot to blacklist it after adding the new challenges. 

Mistakes happen, doesn't have to be malicious intent each time. 

Seven years of feature fatigue and seven years magically teleporting goalposts tend to create contempt and antipathy alike.

DE has pretty much exhausted their reserves quite some time ago, and expecting anything but negativity is likely wishful thinking.

Edited by -Kittens-
  • Like 7

Once again this hits a few days after you have gilded all your wanted to, rofl. This time I won't fall for it though, I'm 28 so I guess I have the luxury to chose which Challenge I can avoid safely, even more than before. This one is instant pass, I don't even want to suffer through a mote amp leveling in ESO. Not this time. Not again.

Edited by Chewarette
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Smiky said:

Overreacting much? You do realize you are not forced to do it right? You can skip it...

I believe and hope that their remark was facetious. If not, it would indeed be quite an overreaction speaking to deeper issues, likely best addressed with empathy, rather than eyerolling.

Also, this topic is eerily similar to another and I'm getting deja vu.

• Like 1

well, I was looking at making another Longsword Zaw, guess I should do that. I'll probably wait until I get a free Affinity booster on login to begin the levelling process. 

or I could just skip it, should get to around rank 28 this week, hoping for 29 because I want that Shoulder armour for my Vauban Prime. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

Nightwave will probably be over until we get the update, so don't get your hopes up lmao 

super extremely doubtful. it took 2 months for 2 episodes. expect 5-6 months for all the episodes, especially with the work slow down down to corona virus

Edited by kevoisvevo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

They probably forgot to blacklist it after adding the new challenges. 

Mistakes happen, doesn't have to be malicious intent each time. 

Correct, but shoddy work, peer reviews, and QA testing will let such screw ups out over and over and over.

Source: I'm an imperfect developer myself.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

Hey folks, thanks for the heads up. Seem like this was included accidentally and is being looked at now.

Thanks for having the Team look at this! I did it anyways as it was the last thing I needed to hit rank 30 NW. Will there be a possible resource/reputation compensation for less resource fortunate Tenno who completed the requirement?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, (XB1)SwagScapegoat said:

Also, Deep Impact is not working at least on Xbox.

Have completed that one several times only to have it revert.

I've been having a lot of problems getting that one done. Would be nice if it was down to like 3+ for the affected enemies.