Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boolean Syandana (nightwave reward)

Acersecomic

Looks pretty damn good. I mean the way it bends and all is really nice and rigid, color zones are good.

Problem... IT CANNOT BE PAINTED PROPERLY!

It always has a strong, strong purple shine and you cannot do ANYTHING about it it seems. NOTHING. You don't want purple? You want black, maybe red, or green, blue, orange... NOPE! PURPLE whatever you pick.

This sucks 😞

• Like 1

il y a 9 minutes, phoenix1992 a dit :

Can you showcase what you are talking about? 

Basically, if you color it black, you see a purple light reflection coming out of it.

Its probably some issue with it's color channels.

Here's a screen shot:

https://imgur.com/kgyXpVG

Does also happen to other colors as well, though, not on white.

Edited by Aadi880
  • Like 1

Just now, Aadi880 said:

Basically, if you color it black, you see a purple light reflection coming out of it.

Its probably some issue with it's color channels.

Here's a screen shot:

https://imgur.com/kgyXpVG

I don't have the Syandana , but i do have the polearm and i haven't noticed it yet, if this happens with the polearm skin for you too, would you be kind enough to screenshot it?

il y a 3 minutes, phoenix1992 a dit :

I don't have the Syandana , but i do have the polearm and i haven't noticed it yet, if this happens with the polearm skin for you too, would you be kind enough to screenshot it?

The problem is less visible with the polearm skin, but its indeed there if you look close enough.

https://imgur.com/ulExw4e

Its like a tint on the polearm skin.

Edited by Aadi880

The first two colour channels will just default to a metallic purple if you put black on it and it makes no sense. Having at as default is fine and all but when i put black on it, it shouldnt suddenly become metallic purple.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

Looks pretty damn good. I mean the way it bends and all is really nice and rigid, color zones are good.

Problem... IT CANNOT BE PAINTED PROPERLY!

It always has a strong, strong purple shine and you cannot do ANYTHING about it it seems. NOTHING. You don't want purple? You want black, maybe red, or green, blue, orange... NOPE! PURPLE whatever you pick.

This sucks 😞

This coloring issue dates all the way back to the Synoid Gammacor/Simulor/Heliocor Suda Syndicate weapons.

Honestly, you would think each Cephalon would have different personalities and aesthetics, but these Nightwave cosmetics are such a rehash of previous “Cephalon-style” weapons/parts and looks that you might as well say Cephalon Suda is the NW killer with a split personality.

Not saying this is the case, but at least Nora’s ship is original.

• Like 1

Looks pretty cool. Did notice the odd tint, but that's not been a problem for me before. Been trying them on various frames, but hasn't found one that fits.

I doubt I'll find one, either. Not a big Syandana user; only my Gara (Ki'teer Solstice), Garuda (Prisma Uru), Hildryn (Saturn Six), Trinity (Dex Nouchali), and Zephyr (Prisma Yamako) wear one. I have a more minimalistic approach to cosmetics.

Edited by KnossosTNC

• 1 year later...