Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blood Rush still bugged

BandanaCat

Blood Rush and Gladiator mods still sometimes stack over x11 (came across this by chance a few times).

As stated it is still possible to stack Blood Rush past x11 combo, it seem to happend if you follow the steps bellow : 

1. You aren't the host.

2. You have Naramon focus school with Power Spike active.

3. Get x12 combo counter and switch to operator mode, then tether a few enemies using Magus Lockdown and wait in operetor mode for the combo counter to go down by a bit and also for the tether mines to go away.

4. Switch from operator and reset your combo counter using a mele heavy attack, by this point you should still have the Blood Rush bonus critical chance but can also stack it again.

(it doesn't work 100% of the time)

I'm sorry if it was wrong of my to post it here, I couldn't find anywhere else i could post it.

Edited by PikachuUsedPhantomForce
  • Like 4

I can confirm this is easily reproduceable and also stacks weeping wounds as well.

I ALSO WANT TO MAKE A BOLD STATEMENT THAT IF DE DECIDES TO RELEASE A HOTFIX FOR THIS, THIS WEEK. YOU SHOULD ALSO LOOK THROUGH THE PC BUGS AND FIX THE REST OF THEM THAT ARE DETAILED BY PLAYERS AND HAVE BEEN A BUG FOR A LONG TIME.

-Buzlok accuracy

-Stropha missing heavy attack damage since release

-Skipping the enemy crewship exit scene still bugs you

-Glaives with high attack speed cannot use heavy attack when dual wielded with a secondary

-Sepfahn (zaw nikana) sheath and sugatra issues

-Hammers sometimes being on the wrong default holster stance

Edit: Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite, come backkkk

Edited by TheGreatKazein
  • Like 3

THANK YOU. Please fix this exploit!

As a melee main, this bug has ruined the game for me. I was spending all my time avoiding my operator so my damage/status doesn't blow up through infinity. Have been playing other games until we get a hotfix.

Also, sometimes you can go to multiplier 3 and just wait in operator for it to go down to 2, and wallah... red crits at 1x multiplier. VERY broken.

This means NEGATIVE(bugged) DAMAGE(billions+?) and DOZENS of statuses per hit.

PS: ❤️ you Kaze.

Edited by White455
  • Like 1