Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: June 22 - 26

[DE]Helen

22 hours ago, (NSW)Finlaena said:

Hoooray! Thank you so much for the heads-up. I'm so sorry to be an entitled/whiny jerk about it... I'm just reeeeally excited for this update, haha. 

Can't wait!

Oh no not at all! Happy to share the good news 🙂

20 hours ago, TheGreatKazein said:

Cool, are we going to see a hotfix this week for the Stropha not doing heavy attack damage? Since, it hasn't worked right since release.

Yes actually! We have a PC hotfix that will address that: 

• Fixed Stropha Heavy Attack not increasing in Damage from Melee Combo stacks.
4 hours ago, kyori said:

Does that mean the Protea changes will only come to PC when the consoles get their update, but not any time sooner than that?

Consoles have grabbed that as well for their Cert build - so Protea will be coming to consoles in her updated version 🙂

Oh boy it's forma. You know ima watch that for that sweet sweet hot delicious amazing addictive puzzle piece of glorious formaluya.
MMMMMM gotta get that forma AAHAHAHAHA Forma!~ i need to get more and more forma till the inventory system breaks,YES i will get so much forma that the inventory system will break i will try and i will succeed.(most likely not though)

3 hours ago, Ray_warlock said:

Oh boy it's forma. You know ima watch that for that sweet sweet hot delicious amazing addictive puzzle piece of glorious formaluya.
MMMMMM gotta get that forma AAHAHAHAHA Forma!~ i need to get more and more forma till the inventory system breaks,YES i will get so much forma that the inventory system will break i will try and i will succeed.(most likely not though)

I read it n was like 'ffs got one on build right now'  lol

On 2020-06-26 at 12:05 PM, FrailDK said:

Wasnt there some sort of stream planned for today ?

I thought there was a mention of a "super casual" dev stream today at 2pm Eastern, but from the looks of things that never happened. edit - of course it kicked off not long after I posted.

Archived