Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on Old Blood, Raljack and Deadlock Protocol

Silvertap

This is the feedback section, here it goes:

I Played the "Old Blood" since the day 1, and stoped playing it when empyrean came in (had to stop playing warframe for personal reasons, i came back a month ago). For ME the expansion was very good from the start. I remember that i had to do a lot at first weak, including farming the T5 relics, then going for the hunt, and start to collecting the weapons and UP'em, basic warframe game right? It was fun, it was new, harder, in someways chalenging, Ember and melees were reworked, they were fun and new for me, so i explored a lot. I remember people complaining a lot, not in game (in youtube), because of bugs and grind, but to be honest thouse were things that i was already prepared for, funny enough i don't get mad with bugs, i get happy with the fix.

So some fixes and changes were been made at game from day-to-day, personally i like how it was first, and i like how it came to be after too, there was a point where Kuva weapons had an active market too, witch made more fun for me, since i love warframe's "free" market. I mean, by stean i have about 3k+ hours in this game, evetually u go have fun at the market too. Saddly when i came back to the game people could pick whatever weapon they wanted from the "worm" and also improve their guns with weaker versions. I don't like it very much even now, but i don't hate lichs, i still think they are pretty fun to do. Actually when it was released i never understood why youtuber hated it so much. Also when i was leaving, Vauban got his final twiks, i didn't have time to test it, but when i came back i saw the results and i'm very for it, because it is fun and strong now.

----

Railjack - I remember crafting mine, i and my friends made an unpoken race to see would finish it first, again youtubers complained a lot because the time to make it, me my friend and people that i met in game were having fun and building the hype. Saddly i have to spop playing the game one week before empyrean update (if i'm not mistaken). I didn't played the first weeks of it, and didn't play Scarlet Spear (Basmu, Ceti Lacera are a stain in my arsenal, also i really wanted to have the new simulacrum... man...) so i can talk about then. What i can say is, RIGHT NOW, the rail jack is pretty fun, an alternative way to farm credits and afinnity. In thruth i was a bit lost in the beggining, i have to plague my friends to help me start it and farm, because u can't do it solo and is hard to find teans with their railjacks, i don't know why, but people are shy when it come to use their personal railjack. Also if it wasn't for 4x affinity weekend i would never have leveled my intrinsics to 10... i think. So railjack is fun, but it needs a npc crew. And i hope for it tove a better use in game. I watched people on youtube saying that it was too complex, but when i started playing warframe the game was also too complex, and was fun to unvail it. This is a game of effort, if u have it, u will have fun, if u don't, u can start crying.

----

Deadlock Protocol - I will resume, it was everything i was missing from warframe since "sacrifice", a story, in this case it wasn't a mainline story, it was more of a warframe story, but i like it all the same, i want warframes stories to be told in gameplay, not just in levirian/levarian (whatever). I remember when i did "sands of Inaros", and i was like "oooh pretty cool, people thoght of Inaros as a god" like the "faraohs" of Egypt, or "oh, so sad, he sacrificed hinself to save people". Give me a good story and a grinding stone warframe! Also protea is fun, her story is cool, i imagine Livrarian/Levitarium (whatever) will explain more about it eventually. New tile sets are good and clean, new boss works, it has a mechanics, it is not a free bashing, i like it (i think last nightwave boss was a good learning experience for u DE), i would say that it needs to be strongger, but lets wait for hard mode.  Would be nice if we could have the fist dude's gountlet to open relics too in a endless mode. I like Kuva Brahma nerf, Stahlta am Thombfinger primary damage, i think u should work in buffing other fire arms too, maybe more kuva versions? What i mean to say is that i like this new update too...

Saddly i don't more content to in warframe, i only four weapons that i don't have 2 login weapons, and the 2 scarlet spear weapons... And i can't get'em... So i'm thinking in taking a short break, and before that i decided to leave a few feedback of my experience, because here is the rightful place for that right?

Sorry fot the bad english,

and a big TY for the great work DE.   

1 hour ago, Silvertap said:

I didn't played the first weeks of it

That is generally the best advice anyone can be given on Warframe in general: When something is new, don't interact with it at all for a couple weeks/months. The only problem is, if everyone actually adhered to this advice, there would be no beta/alpha testers, and everything would still be just as awful a month later.

There even was a shimmer of light, with the introduction of test servers. But apparently they were scrapped already.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

That is generally the best advice anyone can be given on Warframe in general: When something is new, don't interact with it at all for a couple weeks/months. The only problem is, if everyone actually adhered to this advice, there would be no beta/alpha testers, and everything would still be just as awful a month later.

There even was a shimmer of light, with the introduction of test servers. But apparently they were scrapped already.

Well i can see from where u come from, i won't deny your advice or say the oposite. Better yet i will complement with a Socrates saying "know your self", i don't mind playing a half/pre-tested game (therefore with manny bugs), but if u do mind, u shouldn't play it and wait bit more (i don't mean you yourself, is just a way of speech)... 

• Like 1