Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Couple Of Suggestions.

Bee1990

Hey, Bee here, I've got a couple suggestions for minor tweaks to improve lives and just make everything a bit easier.

If this is in the wrong forum, please move it, thanks.

Recently I've been doing alot of alert, boss and defense missions and I've accumulated a lot of mods and cores and such, and I'm having trouble finding duplicates to fuse to lower the quantity of mods.

My suggestion is to add seperate catagories to the mods list. Such as Subtopics, For example, Under Primary weapon mods, maybe seperate catagories for shotguns and rifles to clear up a bit of space?

And maybe a tab for recent? Instead of just the option to show all mods in descending order of how long you've had them.
Possibly by creating a tab of mods that were picked up in your last match, last 5 matches 10 matches, or however people would prefer, so we don't have to sift through 100+ mods to find which is which =P

Another thing that was bothering me is that when I'm fusing a group of mods, for example, last fusion I attempted was 30+ duplicate mods and cores to level up my redirection. and as I was clicking fuse it popped up saying something along the lines of "Fusing these mods will exceed capacity for Rhino" So, I went onto my rhino and removed the mod in question then went back and fused all 30+ mods together, clicked fuse and got "Fusing these mods will exceed capacity of Trinity" blah blah. so I had to go back out and do it all over again. Very frustrating.

Also on a different subject, Is there any chance you could lower the strain on computers in the Orokin Derelict assassination mission? There's a certain room that you spawn in on some instances that completely kills my computer and forces shutdown of the program alltogether. Which is quite frustrating because out of my group of friends I'm the only one with a stable enough connection to host the 4 of us without everyone else running into walls for hours. =P

~Bee