Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yay Finally! I Feel Accomplished! C:

KamaNightfire

2qtj289.png

124bz2t.gif

About time! Took me 185 Hours to finally get this thing maxed , since I don't use duplicate modifications to rank other modifications up until I have a maxed version of it, it left me with a lot less to use.

As for ranking up Heavy Caliber..... https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/120217-i-give-up/

35ml8ch.gif

I doubt i'll ever get it past R7. That is just too much GrindFrame.

* P.S. Should consider a " Goals & Achievements " section on the forums, for stuff like this. :P

Edited by Hermaphrodite

Have you ever considered getting a second Grakata? You'd be able to get different polarities.

I'm currently waiting for the armor 2.0 update before I forma again, had originally slotted it for elemental damage before it gained a Critical Rate buff, or the wiki actually fixed itself, either one. :P

I'm currently waiting for the armor 2.0 update before I forma again, had originally slotted it for elemental damage before it gained a Critical Rate buff, or the wiki actually fixed itself, either one. :P

It was a fix IMO. The crit rate was historically 15% after the first buff, but got dropped to 7.5 in a hotfix. 

Also IIRC there is a limit to how much you can Forma an item.

Also IIRC there is a limit to how much you can Forma an item.

there isn't supposed to be(AFAIK). the limit should be 2,147,483,647 Forma. 

anyways, Gratzi. personally, i haven't bothered to level Hornet Strike or Serration past Rank8. just can't be bothered, honestly. i'll do it eventually, but whatever. not important. 

i'm also interested to see how you use that Grakata. it sounds hilarious. a resounding sound of *smack*, constantly, louder than the actual sound of the gun xD

and i'm afraid your poor Dolphin nose has so many dents in it that you're going to become totally unrecognizable as a living creature.

HAHAHAHAHA! I CAN FINALLY FEEL LIKE A BIG MAN!

i'm glad to see i'm not the only Tenno who has a dozen or more levelled copies of some mods. so many people give me incredulous looks when they find out i have like 15 copies of Split Chamber(not including unranked copies), etc, etc.

but i wanted convenience with modding, having to swap mods between items was annoying for me, so i leveled many copies. seemed only natural to me.

Edited by taiiat