Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mobile App constantly requires Playstation 2FA

(PSN)m3wheeling

k I use the Warframe App daily.  I run it on an iPhone and login in with my Playstation user / pass.  Worked flawlessly but then a few days ago everytime I login to the App I am asked to do the Sony 2FA I have on my account.  It certainly has done this from time to time for security reasons but now it literally does this every time I try and login to the Warframe App on my phone.  None of my Sony apps are requiring the 2FA every time.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app.  Installed Warframe app on my iPad and got the same results.  Tried changing from Wifi to Cellular to rule that out.  Anyone else having this problem?

14 hours ago, (PS4)m3wheeling said:

k I use the Warframe App daily.  I run it on an iPhone and login in with my Playstation user / pass.  Worked flawlessly but then a few days ago everytime I login to the App I am asked to do the Sony 2FA I have on my account.  It certainly has done this from time to time for security reasons but now it literally does this every time I try and login to the Warframe App on my phone.  None of my Sony apps are requiring the 2FA every time.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app.  Installed Warframe app on my iPad and got the same results.  Tried changing from Wifi to Cellular to rule that out.  Anyone else having this problem?

I'm not sure that it's related to 2FA. Like you, I use the app on iPhone and for the past week I've had to enter my credentials every time I log in. I don't have 2FA enabled for either Sony or Warframe. I even tried it just now - logged in with my credentials, logged out and clicked login again and it wants me to enter my credentials again.

7 hours ago, (PS4)crashteddy03 said:

I'm not sure that it's related to 2FA. Like you, I use the app on iPhone and for the past week I've had to enter my credentials every time I log in. I don't have 2FA enabled for either Sony or Warframe. I even tried it just now - logged in with my credentials, logged out and clicked login again and it wants me to enter my credentials again.

Thanks for sharing.  At least I know it is just not me.  This happened awhile back and then magically fixed itself.  Fingers crossed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It won't let me log in at all. I try the PS4 and it directs me to Sony to log in, I get to Sony and it brings me back to the Warframe app and doesn't let me try to log in to Sony. If I go directly to digital extremes or sony I can login just fine. Been dealing with this for over 2 weeks and all support has said so far is "did you unplug your router and plug it back in?".... Or "try from a friend or family member phone to see if that resolved the issue." Both extremely well thought-out and complex solutions unfortunately and surprisingly enough they didn't work.

Archived