Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on some warframes - Revenant, Octavia, Harrow, Frost and Gauss

Silvertap

Feedbacks should be here right?!

Hi, this is how i feel this warframes:

Revenant: I don't really know if there was made great changes on it, but shield gate helps him greatly. Before i used to build full str, focusing in "spin to win" or Mesmer skin, now i still focus on Str, but not so hard, actually since i got a bit more space (since i don't use rolling guard anymore) i could mix a bit o duration and efficiency too, so now i can use all his skill, witch has synergy, it isn't necerally stronger, but is more fun and does the job. What botters me more then anything on revenant is his skin, it is hard to make it work without making him look dark. He also needs better augments, his first augment is tottaly unnecessary for him, he already has more efficient CC (a waste of an augment, IMO), an agment that could duplicate the number of thrall would be way better, or enthral half of the mobs that Revenant passes trhought when using 3 would be great. 

-----

Octavia: Loved by all, took a damage nerf last year, i had to incrise her str to 200+ to get the same results i had before, i worked around but lose a bit range in my main build, witch sucks a bit, but she is still great. Pls don't nerf her more. Her problem isn't her OPness, it is her play style, actually people know that she is strong, but they also know how dangerous is to play with her. Shield gating made her less dangerous to play, but it still is a bit tricky if u don't have experience with her (easy to learn thought). Her comanding ball augment should be her intrinsic ability insted of a mod, specially now that she took a nerf in damage and needs all her mod spaces to work well, pains to change her mods, i feel about stingy about her mods and my build. But overall who doesn't like her? Don't mess with octavia DE!!!!!... Pretty pls...

-----

Harrow: Well the priest is very great now, eventhough shilds are not great to defend, when u have double overshileds, crazzy CC, crazzy buffs and invulnerabillity as a S#&$button + shield gating, the only thing that can screw u are Eximus liches and disruptors. I like him, but only play with him when i feel energetic, becaus he has a never ending sicle of skills to use all the time, no chill play here, but he is very efective and safe to play. I really like how he works now, and i would put him in my OP Frames List. No changes needed for him!

-----

Frost: He is not bad, but lost his rightful place - first, the moving defence monkey makes frorst wierd to use. - second, bubble don't stack anymore, so use frost in hight level defence is out of quetsion (imo). -  third, Nuke Frames + good area CC frames works better now a days, to be honest, to low lvl mission mission Nuke is enought. So what is left for frost? Freaking Unbral Build Survival, don't get me wrong i love survival (is my favorit mode) but frost is never in my list for survival, i would go with Hydroid insted (not kidding). So how can we help Frost? he needs major buffs, sstackble bubble again, incrise the natural range of his 4, remake his icy cone, 1 can stay as is. Actually the only mission where frost is my first choice is excavation, he is good there.

----

Gauss: Been honest i didn't play it a lot recently, it is fun, but he is Zephyr 2.0 for me, is cool, fun and efficient, but the world is too small for it. I can use it better in orokin maps, but my tean is too slow to accompany me (xD). He has a great kit, very good, but... its too hard to find opportunity to use him, funny enought, i don't even use him in open world maps, beacause i have archwing right, but it is viable i guess, i remeber using zephyr in open maps, but not Gauss, and don't know why, did i forgot him? Well that is Gauss for u. (been bad is one thing, been good and forgetable is another... sorry Gauss, u don't deserve it, but that is what u are for me)

Those are my feedbacks on these Frames. Just to make ir clear i like all of then (even Gauss). If i feel like it i will keeping giving feed backs on frames, as a player i can only hope for the best, i won't demand things (that would be really crazzy, game is not mine lol). All the best for u DE.

Sorry for the bad english...

3 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

You wrote feedback for harrow just to say dont change him ? lol. 

Yes and no, good feedbacks are also need to be known what is good too. Also, even if it was short, i exposed two of his down sides i experienced. So i think, i'm not only asking to not change him, i am also sharing a bit of my experiences with him, even if it is short wroten, i think it is valid... i think comunication is key for most of problems, so i am a big fun of feedbacks. 

and i hope i am not bottering u too much.

Have a nice game friend.

Edited by Silvertap
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

You wrote feedback for harrow just to say dont change him ? lol.  

Nothing wrong with that.  It's the Warframe Feedback forum, not the "Everything I Hate About Warframe" forum.  (That's called "General Discussion". 😉)

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Silvertap said:

Gauss: Been honest i didn't play it a lot recently, it is fun, but he is Zephyr 2.0 for me, is cool, fun and efficient, but the world is too small for it. I can use it better in orokin maps, but my tean is too slow to accompany me (xD). He has a great kit, very good, but... its too hard to find opportunity to use him, funny enought, i don't even use him in open world maps, beacause i have archwing right, but it is viable i guess, i remeber using zephyr in open maps, but not Gauss, and don't know why, did i forgot him? Well that is Gauss for u. (been bad is one thing, been good and forgetable is another... sorry Gauss, u don't deserve it, but that is what u are for me)

Personally he works fine for me, even in enclosed spaces, mainly because you can spam his 1 as many times as you want because of its cheap cost, meaning if you bump into anything it doesn't really matter. Plus, speed is only one part of it, main reason people use Gauss is so they can spam their weapons while taking no damage, so he's good in pretty much any situation.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Richeatue said:

Personally he works fine for me, even in enclosed spaces, mainly because you can spam his 1 as many times as you want because of its cheap cost, meaning if you bump into anything it doesn't really matter. Plus, speed is only one part of it, main reason people use Gauss is so they can spam their weapons while taking no damage, so he's good in pretty much any situation.

I feel u, i remember potato saying "u can't hit what u can't see" when reviewing Guass and that is true, allthought in my feedback, i tryed to be the most honest possible, and the truth is kind of always forget about him. But he is good, his kit is good... Maybe it is just an obsucere problem i have with him and his lack feet lol.

I apreciate your feedback too. ty.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Tiny changes and augments won’t fix Revenant. He needs a complete rework.

Everyone has the right to have their opinion, and as such i will respest your, even if i desagree with yours.

(So i won't repeat my opnions on him xD)

Ty for your feedback thought.

4 minutes ago, selig_fay said:

Let's make another theme for 3 pages in the style:

players: revenant is good.

GearsMatrix301: no. 

hahahaha, lets not pls (xD).

Every one can have their opinions, we don't need to convince each other ^^

Have a good game man ^^

2 hours ago, Silvertap said:

Everyone has the right to have their opinion, and as such i will respest your, even if i desagree with yours.

(So i won't repeat my opnions on him xD)

Ty for your feedback thought.

So we shouldn’t drastically fix the worst frames in the game? Because the last bad frame that got minor changes was Nyx and that did literally nothing for her.

47 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

So we shouldn’t drastically fix the worst frames in the game? Because the last bad frame that got minor changes was Nyx and that did literally nothing for her.

We just give our opnions about it, DE analises and change what they think they should and when they can.

We are costumers, not owners.

9 hours ago, Silvertap said:

I feel u, i remember potato saying "u can't hit what u can't see" when reviewing Guass and that is true, allthought in my feedback, i tryed to be the most honest possible, and the truth is kind of always forget about him. But he is good, his kit is good... Maybe it is just an obsucere problem i have with him and his lack feet lol.

I apreciate your feedback too. ty.

The lack of feet def take him down from an S tier to just an A

• Like 1

9 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It is long, but worth watching...

Wow.. was kinda wondering what happened with the partner program.

• So DE would use partners to basically promote Warframe.  Giving them stuff to give away, giving them advanced sneak peaks or giving them footage to show off...
  • Partners happily play/promote warframe because subcribers = $$ from advertisers
  • Suprise!! Partners feel like they are working for DE(holding it afloat) and start to believe their voices should be heard over other players/developers.
  • Partners dont get listened to and turn into toxic trolls who turn on the game/DE...
  • DE purges the partner program lol....

I hate streamers.  I dont watch them for any game.  I find it sad and funny at the same time DE has programs like this and plans to re-introduce the program only with no trolls policy lol.  

The part where I get triggered is they dont wanna hear bad feedback lol.  I have no clue wtf streamers were crying about.  Without a doubt some of it is probably unwarranted,  but some of it was probably real issues.  There are many many issues in the game that make me angry/toxic.  

Also if a company doesnt want to hear negative/toxic comments...stop listening.  But to actively start trying to silence it..  thats some evil stuff.  To try and manipulate public opinion into thinking everything is Rainbows and sunshine..  some countries are run like that and you would not ever want to live there lol.  

---------------------------------

Now im kinda curious to know even more of the story....  Was there ONE thing that brought on all the negative toxic crapstorm??  Bramma Changes?? Stupid Riven Disposition changes??  

7 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

At any point do they discuss Revenant and how awful he is?

yes.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Wow.. was kinda wondering what happened with the partner program.

• So DE would use partners to basically promote Warframe.  Giving them stuff to give away, giving them advanced sneak peaks or giving them footage to show off...
  • Partners happily play/promote warframe because subcribers = $$ from advertisers
  • Suprise!! Partners feel like they are working for DE(holding it afloat) and start to believe their voices should be heard over other players/developers.
  • Partners dont get listened to and turn into toxic trolls who turn on the game/DE...
  • DE purges the partner program lol....

I hate streamers.  I dont watch them for any game.  I find it sad and funny at the same time DE has programs like this and plans to re-introduce the program only with no trolls policy lol.  

The part where I get triggered is they dont wanna hear bad feedback lol.  I have no clue wtf streamers were crying about.  Without a doubt some of it is probably unwarranted,  but some of it was probably real issues.  There are many many issues in the game that make me angry/toxic.  

Also if a company doesnt want to hear negative/toxic comments...stop listening.  But to actively start trying to silence it..  thats some evil stuff.  To try and manipulate public opinion into thinking everything is Rainbows and sunshine..  some countries are run like that and you would not ever want to live there lol.  

---------------------------------

Now im kinda curious to know even more of the story....  Was there ONE thing that brought on all the negative toxic crapstorm??  Bramma Changes?? Stupid Riven Disposition changes??  

Kind of off topic, right friend?

But u can make your own segment in General section for discussing that.

On 2020-06-23 at 11:45 AM, Silvertap said:

Frost: He is not bad, but lost his rightful place - first, the moving defence monkey makes frorst wierd to use. - second, bubble don't stack anymore, so use frost in hight level defence is out of quetsion (imo). -  third, Nuke Frames + good area CC frames works better now a days, to be honest, to low lvl mission mission Nuke is enought. So what is left for frost? Freaking Unbral Build Survival, don't get me wrong i love survival (is my favorit mode) but frost is never in my list for survival, i would go with Hydroid insted (not kidding). So how can we help Frost? he needs major buffs, sstackble bubble again, incrise the natural range of his 4, remake his icy cone, 1 can stay as is. Actually the only mission where frost is my first choice is excavation, he is good there.

I'd love an Augment mod where we could either carry the Snow Globe around with us, or place it on a protective target like the Eximus enemies do

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, HoustonDragon said:

I'd love an Augment mod where we could either carry the Snow Globe around with us, or place it on a protective target like the Eximus enemies do

Love the idea, he would also  work like a kind of Slowva too, in respect to CC and sulvival would be a great boost.