[DE]Danielle

(PS4) The Deadlock Protocol - Update 28.0.5 Status: Live!

Posted (edited)

in my opinion you should issue it on all platforms at the same time there is a beter server so test it and bring out the fun for everyone at the same time everything else is something wrong ... in my opinion

🤣

Relaxed Dog GIF by Jason Clarke

Edited by (PS4)The_Gentleman_xX

1 hour ago, (PS4)The_Gentleman_xX said:

in my opinion you should issue it on all platforms at the same time there is a beter server so test it and bring out the fun for everyone at the same time everything else is something wrong ... in my opinion

🤣

Relaxed Dog GIF by Jason Clarke

Because different companies have different standards for cert. When DE says development, what they mean is that there bringing it up to cert level so it gets thru as fast as possible.

Also love that gif, reminds me When DogDays'20 DE ????

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Based on my PC experience, this update is a lot of fun and console Tenno are in for a treat.  The Bramma nerf is manageable with Carrier, Vigilante Supplies and .... Ammo Drum (yes, finally a use for this mod!).  The only thing I absolutely despise is the new Syndicate medallion redemption UI.  It is awful since there is no visual indicator or "progress bar" anymore and the system no longer caps if you select more than your standing balance.  You need to calculate how many of each token type to redeem to not go over your daily standing limit.  I want to play, not do Math! >:) Also, Garuda Hinsa's art direction promotes a very unhealthy female body image but at least we have a choice not to buy it.

Link here to UI discussion: 

Edited by (PS4)ESYLD
URL

23 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Corpus Ship Captura scenes “Freight” and “Maintenance” have been updated to the new remastered tileset, they are now “Artillery Battery Scene” and “Corpus Depository Scene”.

A question on this as I'm not 100% sure I understand - are the previously existing Capturas that we own of the old Corpus Ship Tileset being overwritten by the reworked tilesets?

8 hours ago, (PS4)ESYLD said:

Based on my PC experience, this update is a lot of fun and console Tenno are in for a treat.  The Bramma nerf is manageable with Carrier, Vigilante Supplies and .... Ammo Drum (yes, finally a use for this mod!).  The only thing I absolutely despise is the new Syndicate medallion redemption UI.  It is awful since there is no visual indicator or "progress bar" anymore and the system no longer caps if you select more than your standing balance.  You need to calculate how many of each token type to redeem to not go over your daily standing limit.  I want to play, not do Math! >:) Also, Garuda Hinsa's art direction promotes a very unhealthy female body image but at least we have a choice not to buy it.

Link here to UI discussion: 

How does a skin in a game filled with like 20+ female playable characters almost all with different body types promote anything? Sounds like you're just trying to find things to be offended by. 

Posted (edited)
On 2020-06-23 at 11:08 PM, (PS4)palebluelight said:

Do really think so? Just asking cause I see you’ve been here around a bit. The in development tag has me thinking it’s still quite a bit off. Like maybe it means they just started on it for ps4. Any insight appreciated.

We were talking about how long the cert testing phase would take, not the "in development" phase. I have no clue how long that will take

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII

I seriously hope you improve your console team for the next generation, cause if the PS5/Series X updates also take like a month after the PC update, new players will get seriously tired of this bullsh*t.

• Like 1

Let the PC Beta Tester get it first. I'll gladly wait a month just so the new stuff settle down more. I sure don't want another "Railjack" update again anytime soon. Stuck with two fulls months of unplayble content because the PC version didn't catch every issue.

Came back to say thanks for getting this started ASAP; I’ve heard the update is pretty amazing and as someone who loves the Corpus, I’m truly excited for this.

Im also glad I have a job now because looking at all this tennogen.. I’m gunna need to buy some plat 👀

Also, keep yourselves safe and try to de stress. I’ve seen some nasty things going about so please don’t feel bad if you need to step back too. Y’all are only human and can only do so much.

It would be cool since you fixed that millions of damage bug from that one infested unit in one of the PC hotfixes if you'd look at Toxic Ancients ignoring shield gating with their nuclear damage and aura as well as Orb Vallis Shock DoTs.

The Deadlock Protocol: Update 28.0.5 has been sent to Cert! The total download size for this next mainline update is ~ 1.8 GB - once it passes Cert we will share the good news and an official launch date. Thanks Tenno!

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Yuki5e7en said:

Guess we'll have to wait for a month now until we get Protea's changes ...

Nope they are included in this update read the 1st post in this thread before overreacting..

• Like 3

I seriously hope Nezha Prime is not going be delayed, idm get less warframes this year but there should be no reason no reason to be getting less primes. You have three months to make a prime, you have no excuse.

Still no HDR after months...

Please fire the console dev team and finally hire competent ones for the task.